What's new

Introducing a new podcast, "InjustCast" w/ SwiftTomHanks, Pig of the Hut, ClaudeVonStroke and Big D

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
Unless this is a serious podcast that focuses on character information, in depth game mechanics and recent tournament results and not just hours of bad jokes broken up by top 10 lists that change every 10 seconds, trolling, calling people out, and asking for nerfs, then i will probably enjoy it.

Temjiin

www.mkxframedata.com
Unless this is a serious podcast that focuses on character information, in depth game mechanics and recent tournament results and not just hours of bad jokes broken up by top 10 lists that change every 10 seconds, trolling, calling people out, and asking for nerfs, then i will probably enjoy it.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
This is like my favorite podcast team ever, and I love that you guys did two hours. I don't mind longer podcasts, but the ones that went overnight? Man, I can't stay put that long without doing something else.

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
where have i been? i climaxed just reading the names involved in this, this already sounds like its going to be the best show ever, BUT both KANO and CSZ have been misrepresented in this podcast. No one was given the chance to defend them. I demand the opportunity to represent them

coolwhip

Noob
For someone who didn't enjoy KTP you sure provided a description that can only be made through repeated listening.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
where have i been? i climaxed just reading the names involved in this, this already sounds like its going to be the best show ever, BUT both KANO and CSZ have been misrepresented in this podcast. No one was given the chance to defend them. I demand the opportunity to represent them
Theres at least a 3 week j360 ban lol

Hype for a new show! My suggestion would be to try and get Aris on, possibly Tom and Aris. Despite the whole JOP blowing up MK debacle Aris was up there watching the game w/ Help Me. Would be really cool to hear his opinions on the level of play as it is now and also what the Koreans thought since I assume its their first time seeing it.
this actually will never happen. they dont want me on their show.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
dude, calm down lol.. i didnt insult anything here lol. I was just replying to one guys suggestion.
Im calm; and I know you didnt insult anything. I just didnt know why you would think we wouldnt want you on our show. My apologies if I came off offended

I'd actually like to be on if its ever possible.

couple of things here..

1. I made the bottom 10 comment as a joke

2. I never said I sacrificed anything, that was Dark Rob in a post.

3. Obviously the list was based on the MLG top 8 and MLG in general where I couldnt compete. My problem wasnt not being on it lmao, my point was that no tourneys will equal MLG so no matter what one does post MLG, the community will down play it and say it proves very little. That was a reason that I was saying i thought about not coming back to competing.

4. I am a character loyalist, and was for a long time until the community begged me to drop sub. the only point where I went multiple(3) events w/o a top 8 finish was when I dropped sub. The community did and sometimes still does a good job at asking people to drop mains for top 2 characters.

Hope i get to come on a show guys.