What's new

Introducing a new podcast, "InjustCast" w/ SwiftTomHanks, Pig of the Hut, ClaudeVonStroke and Big D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Awesome show guys, really enjoyed it.

My one suggestion would be, can whoever is mashing on the controller in the background stop that shit (think it's someone playing MK while on the show)? Or move your mic to where the controller mashing isn't audible.

Sorry.........
@emp/scar

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
SwiftTomHanks good luck trying to be one of the best Aquamans. you'll need it. also, people who take Aquaman as a joke are not welcome in his kingdom.
Dude be is no joke. I'm 100x more afraid of sharks, whales, and all the other shit that can kill you under the water than I am some mother fucking bats or shit.

coolwhip

Noob
Very good first episode. I think you guys will develop more chemistry with each show (I've done tons of podcasts about video games and MMA and continue to do so, and just for fun I go back and listen to the early shows I've recorded, and the difference is night and day) and it will only get better with time.

For this to really work though, it needs to stay away from being a KTP copy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's how the first episode came off by any means, but I'm just thinking out loud here. The chemistry that 16-bit, Slips and K-7 had is unlike anything I've heard on any podcast or television/radio show (I'm not even exaggerating), and it will be tough to emulate that.

Anyway, really enjoyable show guys. Looking forward to the next episode.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Very good first episode. I think you guys will develop more chemistry with each show (I've done tons of podcasts about video games and MMA and continue to do so, and just for fun I go back and listen to the early shows I've recorded, and the difference is night and day) and it will only get better with time.

For this to really work though, it needs to stay away from being a KTP copy. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's how the first episode came off by any means, but I'm just thinking out loud here. The chemistry that 16-bit, Slips and K-7 had is unlike anything I've heard on any podcast or television/radio show (I'm not even exaggerating), and it will be tough to emulate that.

Anyway, really enjoyable show guys. Looking forward to the next episode.
Thanks. We are not trying to be KTP, just going with the flow. I believe it will get better as well.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
So Aquaman can only fight underwater?
No, he just controls shit that is underwater. He's Namor on steroids.

I'm not trolling around when I say that I'm an Aquaman fan - as well as a fan of his abilities in a fighting game.

The only character that could make it in that would halt all other characters for me would be Scarecrow. But I highly doubt his appearance. Catwoman is cool too, her and I share a fond appreciation for feline companions.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
For the love of god why don't any of you guys publish your "podcasts" properly so you can listen to them with PodKicker or iTunes and make them portable. You'd really get a lot more listeners.

http://www.apple.com/itunes/podcasts/specs.html

This isn't a podcast, it's YouTube video.
It is on iTunes. It takes around 3-5 days for iTunes to approve your podcast; once it does you will be able to search "injustcast" and find it there. For now if you read the original post you can still find it on itunes by copy/pasting a link. We still have the youtube link just to have different ways to listen to the podcast.

clicking on advanced at the top and then pasting this link into it. From then on you will automatically get every episode as they are released automatically.
itunes feed:
http://injustcast.libsyn.com/rss

coolwhip

Noob
No, he just controls shit that is underwater. He's Namor on steroids.

I'm not trolling around when I say that I'm an Aquaman fan - as well as a fan of his abilities in a fighting game.

The only character that could make it in that would halt all other characters for me would be Scarecrow. But I highly doubt his appearance. Catwoman is cool too, her and I share a fond appreciation for feline companions.
Imagine if Aquaman can throw giant squids that just stick on his opponent's face. Or unleash a swarm of jellyfish, or use Great White Sharks as a low attack (similar to the Kabal saw, where you only see the fin moving on the ground until it actually hits the opponent). The potential is endless.

SyXX

Yolo is Power
It is on iTunes. It takes around 3-5 days for iTunes to approve your podcast; once it does you will be able to search "injustcast" and find it there. For now if you read the original post you can still find it on itunes by copy/pasting a link. We still have the youtube link just to have different ways to listen to the podcast.
Wonderful! Thanks! Sorry I guess I didn't fully read the first post. I guess I was just used to the KTP "podcasts" that I couldn't ever listen too without using a computer to download the file and manually transferring it to phone/tablet. Props to you guys for doing it right this time.

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
SwiftTomHanks

Did you ever see the SNL skit where adam sandler has a girlfriend named denise and has a show based on her breaking up w him?

He had a segment called "This is where i call denise and hang up on her"

We need this segment

"This is where pig calls a mk player and hangs up on him"

lol
Prank phone calls to other members of the community. Pure gold!

D. R.

Noob
if cage blocks the d1 he can full combo punish it with f33 np. GG's!
First off d+1 is 8 frames. I like how everyone was in agreement that it was 6. lmao Students of the game I see... Now, who even uses that move when he has d+3 as his main poke for pressure? Also, he can just 2n1 into a special if he just so happens to do it, so go ahead and mash out. Learn the match up from a competent player or stay online.

GG Bro!!!

At least you got tekken............

Yes, Tekken. Shout outs to a Tekken player showing you that you can get a combo off b+2 with Kenshi in the corner this late into the game. Thought that was common knowledge? Hell, I knew that just from fucking around with him in practice mode a few months ago. Tsk, tsk. It would take a Tekken player to find that. ;D

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
First off d+1 is 8 frames. I like how everyone was in agreement that it was 6. lmao Students of the game I see... Now, who even uses that move when he has d+3 as his main poke for pressure? Also, he can just 2n1 into a special if he just so happens to do it, so go ahead and mash out. LearnYes, Tekken. Shout outs to a Tekken player showing you that you can get a combo off b+2 with Kenshi in the corner this late into the game. Thought that was common knowledge? Hell, I knew that just from fucking around with him in practice mode a few months ago. Tsk, tsk. It would take a Tekken player to find tha
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Idc I make top 8 so much I lost count

That's what matters- winning

What what

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
D. R. I don't play online at all. I only play against vsm and people in the Philly area as well as top players from all around the country at offline tournaments. But I was just pointing out that d1 is not the best option for getting out of cages pressure. Not trying to be offensive. Saying cage beats noob isn't a personal insult.

D. R.

Noob
D. R. I don't play online at all. I only play against vsm and people in the Philly area as well as top players from all around the country at offline tournaments. But I was just pointing out that d1 is not the best option for getting out of cages pressure. Not trying to be offensive. Saying cage beats noob isn't a personal insult.

Don't take anything I say offensive. It's just fun shit talk. It's all games in the end. I just like to spark people up in the MK community, especially when it concerns Noob.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Don't take anything I say offensive. It's just fun shit talk. It's all games in the end. I just like to spark people up in the MK community, especially when it concerns Noob.
Why spark people up? Noob is, and always will be.....

....better than Ermac.