What's new

Introducing a new podcast, "InjustCast" w/ SwiftTomHanks, Pig of the Hut, ClaudeVonStroke and Big D

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
Oh wow, we all mesh much better that I ever thought; we can talk about football, game of thrones, and being peaced up from behind.
Comon man, I see you with that Lady Stark love as your avatar. I cant wait to see the third season! Hopefully the dragons will be more grown up

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I really enjoyed the podcast but I have a couple of questions:
1) Are all 4 of you going to host and record this podcast on a regular basis?
2) Will you have guests?

SwiftTomHanks

missiles are coming
We plan on having a new podcast up every week. Since its pre recorded we have a whole week to get together in comparison of a live show; which is much more demanding.

Concerning guests; I like guests, but I personally want to do something different with guests than podcasts and live shows have done in the past... Not sure what yet.

Episodes are supposed to be an hour to 90 mins... normally.

We will be doing a TON of coverage on large tournaments as well as supporting all local scenes. I have a lot of ideas I need to run by the crew with this. Possibly a live show at NEC, live interviews?

And lastly; questions and what not for the show are huge! Any questions or topics you want us to talk about on the show pm one of us!

And lastly again; I have some personal mk artwork I've made that I want to give away on the podcast. Would people be interested in this? (Graphic design is my career btw so they don't look like rubbish)

Big D

We will be doing a TON of coverage on large tournaments as well as supporting all local scenes. I have a lot of ideas I need to run by the crew with this. Possibly a live show at NEC, live interviews?
If people help me get to NEC, I'll do all the interviews people want lol

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Some new segments we are discussing include

1. Worst TYM post of the week
2. Most over rated and under rated players and characters
3. Would u rather fight this player or this player in a tourney to create juicy discussions
4. The NYC vs hurricaine MU, should NYC counter pick......jokes aside maybe MU charts for other things such as DW blizzard VS Wendy's frosty
Also w the huge tourney known as NEC we plan to fully cover that
1. this
2. Me and Quan are underated

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Great show guys, first non KTP that I've listened the whole way through. Man, the way Big D talks reminds me SO MUCH of Slips...it's pretty crazy. They have the same rant style too.

Big D

Great show guys, first non KTP that I've listened the whole way through. Man, the way Big D talks reminds me SO MUCH of Slips...it's pretty crazy. They have the same rant style too.
I do? =( I was hoping I would be original...

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Haha, I didn't mean it as a bad thing AT ALL ;). Slips was super entertaining...and a big difference between you guys is that you actually know a shitload about the game. Always a breath of fresh air to hear accurate game talk.

Gimmick

Noob
you are original. All you guys seem to mesh well together. There's not people talking over each other, y'all got some humor and intelligence on the game at the same time. Seems legit

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Awesome show guys. I'm kinda missing this MK9 business hearing people talk about it. :(

I especially like Scorp vs. Kenshi and Kabal being 5-5 lol. Just because you can't mindlessly zone Scorp all day like you can with some other characters doesn't mean its an even match-up.