What's new

Instead of Kratos...

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Hi all,

I was just woundering if instead of Kratos, if NRS added another "Horror" character (that would be tourny legal) who would you guys want it to be?

Personaly I think they should have done Jason from Friday the 13th. Then you could have REALY done Jason vs. Freddy...lol

What do you guys & gals think?

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
i dunno, it really would have to be a scary character with super natural abilities....Pinhead from Hellraiser would be a good choice

meanwhile we could get alien and predator in on the action. Tag match, freddy and jason vs alien and predator... GTFO

Lazoruz

meanwhile we could get alien and predator in on the action. Tag match, freddy and jason vs alien and predator... GTFO
Alien and Preditor have kinda been done to death in video games.
Alex_Redd said:
i dunno, it really would have to be a scary character with super natural abilities....Pinhead from Hellraiser would be a good choice
Good choise I was thinking about him too. He could use the cube for attacks and have like an air to air teleport or somthing.

DragonPick

I don't play Runescape
If not Jason, I don't care!
However, Jeepers and Ash would be pretty cool. Why not that Leprechaun too? And Chucky?

Flagg

Noob
Instead of Kratos, or Freddy, NRS should have made a new character entirely, just like Skarlet. She is personally my favourite design in the game, love her move set and back story. And the good thing about her is, we'll likely see her again in the future.

Dont get me wrong, I think Freddy is awesome in this but they could have given that entire move set to a new character, which of course could have been used in a future MK game, cause lets face facts, when is Freddy ever going to appear in a MK game again? It's a shame cause he has a really cool move set.

Dont get me wrong, I think Freddy is awesome in this but they could have given that entire move set to a new character, which of course could have been used in a future MK game, cause lets face facts, when is Freddy ever going to appear in a MK game again? It's a shame cause he has a really cool move set.
Just tell NRS to make Freddy Krueger a permanent MK character. Warner Bros is not likely to object to advertising the new NOES film/rebooted NOES film series through Freddy being an MK regular. Problem solved! =D

Then we can grab some popcorn and watch how the fans react.

Lazoruz

Although to be honest I'd rather see DLC characters from MK Armegedon like Havic or Shinok, sense they are mentioned in other character's ending sequences.