What's new

Instant Air Fireball

I couldn't find a thread explaining how to do an Instant Air Fireball, but if there is one, I apologize..

Anyway, what's the trick to do IAFB's?

I'd really appreciate it if someone out there in this forum could give me some advice..

You can do it a few ways, but the easiest way to do it is to hold up on the analog stick and keep tapping forward on the dpad. As soon as Liu leaves the ground, hit hp. Basically, you would be holding up on the right analog stick with your right thumb, using your left thumb to tap forward on the dpad, and using your index finger to hit hp when Liu jumps.

Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I was able to pull it off, but it's not exactly easy being that my hand is in an awkward position. I guess with enough practice, you get used to it.

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
Thanks man! I really appreciate it. I was able to pull it off, but it's not exactly easy being that my hand is in an awkward position. I guess with enough practice, you get used to it.
No, it's not exactly easy, and that's why analog moves are SKILLS and not CHEATS :)
You'll find that the people who say using analogs is cheating, are the people who aren't coordinated enough to pull them off.