What's new

Injustice without interactables tournament

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Would you guys be up for more events like this?

I for one am in favor of it.

I'd be down for NEC to be no interactables.
@RapZiLLa54 ran an event just like this. Only thing i saw as a difference was matches took longer and TO's may complain if we do 3 out of 5. Or first two three. IMO it was fun and i liked it but i am not a top guy nor do i attend many events so.,... Just saying heh

Hades

Noob
For those that want to check tournament play without interactables on you can hit up the Archive at http://www.twitch.tv/nycfurby/b/589304479 and go to the 3 hour mark. Several comebacks, Nightwing and KF top 3 performances. The only thing I might want to change for the next tourney if the players want to keep them off is switch to 2/3 since the game is faaaarrr less random. @KDZ @R.E.O. @FOREVER EL1TE @DarthArma @Decay @Icy Black Deep @Josh Owens

@Perfect Legend add some poll options to this bad boy!
Is there any youtube footage at all? Or is it just a stream archive?

Filipino Man

Retirement my ass
Getting everything thrown at me by Martian Manhunter in Ferris is not fun.

Without that, I can actually dash in and make reads on orbs. Also, I can actually zone Aquaman for a little bit without him having control of the interactables.

But I like games the cut down on BS, but interactables were a good concept, just SOME intereactables on stages are stupid lol.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
If it were more selective it would be good. Some interactables are fine, as are some stages.

If you could choose AFTER the stage has been selected it would be better, but completely without them takes away a layer of the game.