What's new

Injustice Vita PSN ID Thread

Post your ID for the vita, it's always hard finding matches, so I hope this will make things easier.
ID should be the same has your ps3 ID. never the less finding games is unbearable atm, no one is on.
Bi0hazard-x11 (the o is a zero not the letter o) hope to see the invite and a few games soon!

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
Has anyone tried public wifi yet for multiplayer? (I don't currently have a wireless router or a Vita yet.) I have free unsecured wifi at work and I'm allowed to record matches there for yt vids if I want. I'm not sure how good the connection is for online gaming since I haven't tested it yet, but the current issue seems to be just the size of the online vita community, and I desperately want to try to help it grow. I live in Cali if that's good to know. I'm about ready to buy a used Vita and will have a week to practice the game and look online for opponents and still be able to get a full refund if I'm disappointed. If that happens, I might get Ultimate Edition on ps3 instead...unless online's much better on the 360.

xBlaze_13

Y NO CHAMELEON!?
I'm really not sure how public wifi would work, i think it would be slow due to a lot of ppl using it. I'll test it out at a mcdonalds or some place with free wifi. I know the public wifi at my college is a horrible option due to how much lag there is.

Protectobot

I'm really not sure how public wifi would work, i think it would be slow due to a lot of ppl using it. I'll test it out at a mcdonalds or some place with free wifi. I know the public wifi at my college is a horrible option due to how much lag there is.
YIKES! But the whole point of having the Vita is to have online multiplayer on the go, right? I doubt most ppl want the Vita version specifically to practice combos :( I work at a fast-food place on the graveyard shift and it seems faster for streaming youtube vids than my internet at home, for example, and when I'm at work, the place is empty, so I'm not really sharing the connection with anyone. I guess I'll have to get a wireless router for home use, then! I hope my connection will be fast enough at home! I have verizon 'high-speed' dsl, as it's called...:p

Also, there's tons of free wifi on the streets in my town, and UCLA's free wifi lets me upload yt vids 20 times faster than anywhere else I've uploaded (I can upload a 1- to 2-minute SF3 match in about a minute or less instead of in 20+ mins). The download speed seems the same, though...so maybe that would still be a prob, there.

Last edited:

CRKFIEND

Noob
I snatched up Injustice for the Vita last night. If anyone wants to play some games hit me up.

PSN ID: CRKFIEND

Protectobot

I snatched up Injustice for the Vita last night. If anyone wants to play some games hit me up.

PSN ID: CRKFIEND
I would love to play ALL of you guys, if you don't mind fighting a scrubby Supes/Bats/Grundy :p I'll bring my Vita to work so I can send out more friend requests. I'll keep practicing, too, and watching tourney vids and tutorials so I can catch up to everyone. I admit that watching vids for this partic game didn't prepare me for getting a feel for the game, though. I guess that comes later as I learn! I haven't played any ranked matches yet...only private matches once against someone in my friends list, so I guess I shouldn't feel too bad since I only played online once against a single player using 2 specific characters.

Well, after 2 weeks of my PSN account passowrd being changed, it finally allowed me to change it. So, if anyone wants to play, I can play now or later.
PSN: Sonicdude20th

Protectobot

On the off chance someone reads this - anyone wanna play psvita injustice TONIGHT?
Thank goodness for off-chance availability!, cos I'm about to head out to the library right now for the free wifi. I'll be online in about half an hour and will be testing the wifi there. Coffeeshops seemed to work well so far...:)

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
PSN: OhSteven

just got it, seems no one is on ranked, takes me like 20 minutes to find a match, get bodied and then dc from PSN and then another 20 minutes :(

Protectobot

PSN: Gilbagz94

From Australia though so lag might be nuts.
Hit me up if anyone wants to try
Will do! I'm in California though and distance already seems to affect the degree of lag I experience. Worth a shot though :)

Protectobot

just got it, seems no one is on ranked, takes me like 20 minutes to find a match, get bodied and then dc from PSN and then another 20 minutes :(
PRIVATE match invites are the way to go, unless you care about your rank :) Shive is ranked, and I got at least 2 other ranked players on my friends' list without using this forum: just the online leaderboards. I bought a Vita JUST for this game, and I don't regret it; partially cos the game itself seems fun and also cos I'd be mad with curiosity if I didn't try playing the game, finally!

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
PRIVATE match invites are the way to go, unless you care about your rank :) Shive is ranked, and I got at least 2 other ranked players on my friends' list without using this forum: just the online leaderboards. I bought a Vita JUST for this game, and I don't regret it; partially cos the game itself seems fun and also cos I'd be mad with curiosity if I didn't try playing the game, finally!
Say bruh let's play right now.

Protectobot

Say bruh let's play right now.
DOH! I'm home :( and haven't gone to sleep yet. I'll try to be on around 8 pm eastern, but my weekend is coming up! I'm hoping my mom is gonna get me a wireless router for a present cos I feel like I shouldn't spend any more money on myself (esp. this time of year).

I'll be online throughout the day on W and Th though, as well as Fri. afternoon/evening. hopefully my timing is good! Wanna play your Joker that everyone's talking about :D I'm even studying Joker matches for my characters...

CRKFIEND

Noob

Yeah it's not worth trying to play the game online in ranked/player matches. Hit me up if you wanna play sometime

ID: CRKFIEND.