What's new

Injustice: Ultimate Edition now for Playstation Plus' FREE Games for December!(PSV, PS3 & 4)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
drive club was a huge fail. i refuse to buy that shit all i hear is bad stuff thats y the free one isnt out yet lol.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
FUCKING SHIT!!! That's awesome! Finally we'll have more players online. Hope so at least.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
What's wrong with drive club?
And they better Have INJUSTICE for Xbox 1.
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/driveclub-ps-plus-on-hold-amid-widespread-psn-prob/1100-6423242/

I hear that its still not fixed even today. think of BF4 how bad the online was trying to connect or the current Halo MCC. if you don't keep up with video games like that then you won't know all this haha, but nearly ever big game that came out this season had some kind of launch issue. just to name a few, Halo MCC, AC Unity, Farcry 4, LBP3, drive club and more.

Not really free since you need a subscription.
Compare it to Xbox where you still need to pay for a subscription, but im not too sure, but i dont think they provide free games and discounts...

Ps4 and microsoft force you to pay for online gameplay, but sony throws in discounts and games ur way

I paid to play online, and would NOT have paid to buy injustice. But since they r throwing it in here for free, ill download, thus being free.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
Compare it to Xbox where you still need to pay for a subscription, but im not too sure, but i dont think they provide free games and discounts...

Ps4 and microsoft force you to pay for online gameplay, but sony throws in discounts and games ur way

I paid to play online, and would NOT have paid to buy injustice. But since they r throwing it in here for free, ill download, thus being free.
xbox has free downloads, i got hitman absolution and gotham city imposters along with a few other games that way. Oh and world of tanks, my current love <3

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/driveclub-ps-plus-on-hold-amid-widespread-psn-prob/1100-6423242/

I hear that its still not fixed even today. think of BF4 how bad the online was trying to connect or the current Halo MCC. if you don't keep up with video games like that then you won't know all this haha, but nearly ever big game that came out this season had some kind of launch issue. just to name a few, Halo MCC, AC Unity, Farcry 4, LBP3, drive club and more.
What were the Farcry 4 and LBP 3 problems? I didn't hear about those.

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
What were the Farcry 4 and LBP 3 problems? I didn't hear about those.
I'm curious about lbp as well. Haven't heard anything negative yet.
Sometimes the level you're playing will randomly disappear, so you'll just be floating on nothingness, and the game can also crash when you're programming sackbots, and then say that the level is corrupt once you restart the game.

IGN gave it a 6.8 because of the "game-breaking bugs", which is stupid because they're being patched. Clearly they weren't around when LBP2 was released.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Farcry still has the camera glitch from 3, only this time you actually need the camera for campaign.

And I'm curious about lbp as well. Haven't heard anything negative yet.
Sometimes the level you're playing will randomly disappear, so you'll just be floating on nothingness, and the game can also crash when you're programming sackbots, and then say that the level is corrupt once you restart the game.

IGN gave it a 6.8 because of the "game-breaking bugs", which is stupid because they're being patched. Clearly they weren't around when LBP2 was released.
Thanks guys.