Injustice to Feature: Hazards can be turned off, Challenges, Pushblock, and SF inputs.

Discussion in 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' started by Rathalos, Jan 30, 2013.

• by Rathalos, Jan 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM
  • Rathalos

Rathalos Play Monster Hunter! Staff Member

As the Injustice news continues to pour in today GameRevolution.com also put up a great article that talks about some very mentionable features such as having the ability to turn hazards/environmental' objects on and off. As well as several other notable features including control options are proof yet again that NetherRealm Studios is listening to all of the feedback and are doing their damnedest to make us all happy. Check out some highlights just below!
    dcf3.png
    Continue reading over at GameRevolution.com!

Sounds like it has Challenges similar to the Iron Galaxy games, SFO, Marvel Origins, DSR.
    Along with pushblock at the cost of meter.
    Can turn stage hazards off.
    No tag team.
    Can switch the inputs to Street fighter, could be cool if implemented right.

edited by STORMS*
    Shock, Spinky, Scoot Magee and 13 others like this.
  • Categories: Uncategorized

Comments

Discussion in 'Injustice: Gods Among Us' started by Rathalos, Jan 30, 2013.

1. GuamoKun
    PUSHBLOCK?! YES YES YES~
  2. Rampage254
    Man this is sweet. I might try to learn Injustice on a stick now just because.
    UsedForGlue likes this.
  3. TheSpore
    This game is sounding like it is gonna have some huge differences than MK's mechanics wise and it seems like it will some great options availble to it.
    Joker8417 and TargetAudience like this.
  4. ETC AdmiralAugustus
    Prepare your buttholes MK Kommunity. I WILL BE IN DAT!
  5. GuamoKun
    I'm going to be blunt here.

...if you're a literal MK purist, you will have soooooo much trouble with this game.

That being said, NO ONE WILL BE PREPARED TO FIGHT MY Dick!

6. Flagg
    Custom controls? Ability to turn off hazards? I like that sound of that.
    aldazo, TargetAudience and KIllaByte like this.
  7. Flagg
    I thought he stated you could customise between dbuf and half circle movements. Surely, that's beneficial to MK players and those that play Capcom/SNK games?
  8. Eddy Wang
    lol, i got owned :p

I want to play Injustice so badly. xD
    So the hazards can be turned off, its seems NRS have read my post when i said back then "I will pick batman stage and spam missiles in the corner":p

I'm actually glad they add this option, no more scrubbing around ^^
    Tan likes this.
  9. GuamoKun

its not the inputs really but the back to block mechanic, the unique air normals, unique jump arcs, legitimate cross overs, Roman/One More Cancels, and what not.
    KIllaByte and Eddy Wang like this.
  10. Eddy Wang
    push block:p
    (inb4 push block glitch, or being whiff punishables)
  11. Flagg
    Hmm good point. I'm a veteran of fighting games so im not worried about walking backwards, and I think MK purists could adapt to walking back to block in time, but I guarantee that MK purists will hate cross over attacks.

It's interesting how this game is being made to be a hybrid of NRS/Capcom and SNK types.
    TargetAudience and GuamoKun like this.
  12. GuamoKun
    Yeah. I do hope that they release more videos showcasing mechanics so we could have more to discuss.
    TargetAudience likes this.
  13. ETC AdmiralAugustus
    I wanna see a video of these unique air normals and cross overs.

Aquaman will have Abel's jumping med. kick crossover and it will be glorious.
  14. GuamoKun
    Nightwing is going to have Fei's jumping fierce kick.

dat range.
  15. ETC AdmiralAugustus

Hopefully his chicken wing too Kappa

But seriously, I wonder if they'll have any of those kara shenanigans. Like Sagat's step kick thing to tigerknee/dragon punch
  16. GuamoKun
    Imagine kara-cancels with Nightwing's staff?!

SWEET BLESSED HOSANNA
    ETC AdmiralAugustus likes this.
  17. ETC AdmiralAugustus
    Kara-cancel Bane throws would be so awesome!
  18. GuamoKun

all they need is a Karate Girl that can parry and 1 frame super you to death
    ETC AdmiralAugustus likes this.
  19. Flagg
    This is exactly what im hoping for. Im sick of Boons tweets which are proving more trollish than Ono's and that's saying something. At least Ono delivers on suggestive tweets.

I dont want to see anymore intros, or stuff like that. Seth Killian used to do a TON of videos of new character reveals in up coming Capcom fighters by going through their basic move set, etc. We've had nothing like that for this game.

Something about the mechanics would be really nice about now.
  20. STORMS
    Rathalos did you write this up or is part of it from the article?
  21. ETC AdmiralAugustus

Guamokun. SF Low Tier Superhero. ;_;

Let's be concise here, I will be getting a Bane voice changer for when we play online. Bane and Aquaman tag team of the year.
  22. Rathalos
    Part of the article, I should have quoted.

Well obviously the last part I wrote of course.
  23. STORMS
    Can you fix it quick and I'll do my thing and promote? Thanks!
  24. Rathalos
    k.