What's new

Injustice to be playable at United Kingdom event Insomnia 48 in late March

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
Here's some news to delight your day, especially if you live in the UK! That is the upcoming game Injustice: Gods Among Us will be brought by Warner Bros and Unequalled Media, to the Insomnia event in the UK. This event is the UK's biggest gaming festival set on dates March 22nd-25th. This will be the first time UK players are able to get their hands on the game to try it out. Below is the press release taken from the Insomnia website; taken from here.

Taken from multiplay.

"We are delighted to announce that Warner Bros Games is bringing Injustice: Gods Among Us to Insomnia 48 for the FIRST UK hands-on showing of the game.
Injustice: Gods Among Us introduces a bold new franchise to the fighting game genre from NetherRealm Studios, creators of the definitive fighting game Mortal Kombat. Featuring DC Comics icons such as Batman, Cyborg, The Flash, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Solomon Grundy, Superman and Wonder Woman, the latest title from the award-winning studio presents a deep original story. Heroes and villains will engage in epic battles on a massive scale in a world where the line between good and evil has been blurred.
Available on 19th April 2013, fans of fighting games and superheroes alike can get a sneak preview of the wildly anticipated title at Insomnia48. A new era in fighting games is coming. For more information on Insomnia Gaming Festival please visit http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/ For news on Injustice please visit http://www.injustice.com/en"

injuk.jpg

Thanks to Warner brothers and Unequalled Media, the UK will have a playable version of Injustice this March. get on it MK heads!

Images via Multiplay & VG247
Edited by STORMS*

Attachments

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Sounds mint to me. Hope we can get MK9 back at the iseries too at some point this year, i46 just kinda got hampered by a bunch of unfortunate coincidences.

PND_Ketchup

Thanks for the front page Storms, this is a great chance for you all to not only play Injustice, and a late build, but also to enjoy the Iseries, which is a spectacular event in itself.

I'd highly suggest jumping on a train for it, well worth it!

PND_Mustard

"More stealthful than the night"
Premium Supporter
iSeries tourneys are now the standard to beat in the UK, absolutely cannot wait for this.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
Hmm may make a trip for this. If enough people fancy a car share from the London area up to Telford let me know. Its only 4 weeks away. :)

It's going to be the new york build I think, It won't be the full game that's for sure, devs/publishers never release the full version at events.
Yeah, but the question is if it's going to be a more actual build, or if they'll come up with a very old build like the New York build and say that they don't have any control over the european marketing - again.

BenGmanUk

Get staffed bro
We could pick you up on the way through? But yeah I'd be kinda meh about it if it was an old build tbh. I'm pretty hype for it but could wait...

PND_Ketchup

Well I don't know what build exactly, it could very well be the build that was in Paris, it wouldn't make sense to have a build that's older than that at a more modern event.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I will if a few others fancy the car trip up. Flagg STRYKIE Thead A F0xy Grampa Phosferrax Temjiin you up for a road trip?
Seems like a plan. Same procedure as last time? And at least I have Facebook on iPhone this time around incase y'know, a certain website undergoes some unforeseen maintenance :p

PND_Ketchup - is there any word what platform they're running the build on? I don't wanna go all the way up there to find out they're using 360 and didn't bring my etokki converter thinking they were using the PS3 or Wii U lol

(although part of me hopes its the PS3 version so I can burst out laughing at the inevitable "powered by Gamespy" line during startup #Kappa)