What's new

Injustice - Russian Tournament Footage w/ Chen-Sek, Diametr, Insignis, Aris and KINGusha

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The Injustice tournament that took place just days ago in Moscow at Igromir, Russia's biggest video game exhibition, is over and we can now view some of this tournament footage thanks to Mr. Riddler aka "Aris" at Fighting.Ru. In the tournament video footage it's all about the Flash as all of the Top 4 were using him. We must keep in mind that this is an early build of the game and it for show purposes and it nowhere near the final product. Needless to say there were complaints about the Flash and his speed, but he's the Flash! The footage seems to display many of the Flash's moves that may or may not have been seen before.

Aris also gave a lengthy post about his opinion of the game, but keep in mind that this is a post made in Russian using Google Translate to translate it so it may not be completely accurate.

On the first day of the test the game, I was certainly not used to. Management is quite different. Use will not in all MK 4 buttons - it blows, and three 1, 2, 3 (square, triangle, cross). Toe (4) - goes under the "Hero Trait".
Standing unit - Back button, the unit sitting - the button down. Accustomed principle and even me. But not yet familiar and profitable to block back to do or not.
I liked the arena, they are long enough extension to other arenas. Beat in charge for access to another arena, the way he lingers as Chardzhev Cage or Sub Zero is back + 3, and each character are different in animation. We Flesch - is swirling foot cyborg have hefty hand, the rest I do not remember. When selecting a new arena - I mean this entire period - lives removed enough, and 20% do not reach exactly demedzha. Combos demolished, piece of cake, half of the ruler. Dechy each character has their own, the Flesch very cool dash and really like the sergeant wrote krabtso - during desa characters are vulnerable, at Desh Flesch sharp But three times to get to spit in my vzglya here deshi more sweeping rather than in microns, where you can dash cancel in the block, and handle dzhaglit as Jax, Cage, Kung Lao, Wolf, Sonia, Tsung, well, you know. and here it is easy to make a dash and all failed ... Arena colorful graphics I liked a few minor characters in contrast to MK9. Sedentary not quit, and sedentary - automatically in the block. So don `t know why shots will be needed))), and take away both the MC = 11, 12%
The game starts from the MK9, but do not compare it to say "just like u" - not nearly as nichrome microns.
I noticed naprygi their lsozhno make to the end we do not understand. Edinsvennoe that make it simple to do and it is an absolute safe nabloke - it napryg Flesch from a distance! and not through perepryg behind as the MC - it napryg + Triangle. I have learned it to fall into the hot carcass in a hit even in the unit - guarantee of continued pressure =), but it is not linked, personally I have never received and I saw that the King too. Napryg + triangle does 3 hits, glowing legs Flash (animation).
Others we almost did not try. I know that Solomon Grundy is just mega medlyachy character which I have yet ... vstrechel Nightwing slow and it sucks when he jump an entire stick (toggle stick to separate two - toe (4)). Wonder WOMAN I did not take. Cyborg tried, good character but did not understand how to play yet, a lot of projectiles. many deficiencies on his part, does not extract as demedzh Flash in this build. Batman - try it, I know that the slide kick anseyf unfortunately, a good zoner, harpoon to a full screen. and also harpoon anseyf this build - Flash Easily punish. Ultra fast at all, the Batman - anblokabl ultra low and when there is an ultra animation if you are at this time on earth you will have time to simply push a block and ultra sblochitsya to cheer. Nikai armor here, no rekaveri rolls unfortunately, no binning, ie you can not rest up, and of course there is no wake-up attacks, which konencho missing. King of the opposite opinion - let it be an advantage at that who did knockdown. Wild demedzh chip, just pieces of life tears easily).
Veydzhem Krabtso wrote about everything as on the shelves. Advantage for the one who does not wager. And correspondingly this bet where you bet meter, bet some. For the use of wagering removed two scales. Hope to finalize it competently. so far as it is crooked, but with the idea to wager - great.
Linking beats speshaly same as in MC. Unfortunately there remains Negative Edge and it spoils a lot ... There is some discomfort for the flush: you're sitting in the lower block (button down) and you make purchasing. say, you can often go Chardzhev (down down) and you will be a time in disedventedzhe, there is a clear Panishev by 40%.
Pokey all persnazhey different, Batman and Superman imyuet uppercuts, Flash has other Pokey - has uppercut.
Choice of characters - a good idea, like all screensavers. Maine will in any case a flush. But I will find imbalu. And so will test both and wanted the Green Lantern and Scarecrow (if it will be). The rest is revered in post Belial.

I protest that blows with a meter - and they work. Spent meter by Sonic Pound (d f +3), Lightning Kick (d f +1) and the usability of our most beloved Lightning Charge (b f +1).
Lightning kick ekzovy is tough - demedzha approximately at 30% right! if not combo - this is imbalanced by God ... Ekzovy Sonic pound - is a combo, but launchit enough away from a flush. Lightning Chardzhev ekzovy launchit and leads into a combo of 55%. Animation seen on the video. I probably will write a separate post it with a combo.
When I said that the King can do Ekzovye version - and raced tests comb))). This case was on a Friday afternoon. A human when I was driving, I think Che meter will not spend, I think the dike will test - and bam demedzh hello!))). Also:
I protest and also are linked Pokey Pokey (except steps Flesch d +3) co speshalami. Flash while (d +1) fast. approximately 7 frames eye, animation Pokey like barracks d +3, the Sector 3 d, the scorpion fish d +3. She has a good hitbox, what jumps out hurt. King said - test, and found Infinite d +3 ~ Flying Uppercut Friday. Ie dick jump out. On Saturday, the test - jump out, he and I jumped in the resurrection - again not jump out))), shorter thoroughly never know, jump out or not. But I'm leaning closer to this: there must pridrochitsya to jump correctly, ie, yes, you can call it psevdno Infinite with krablom it will pass. Strangely I yuzal it in Freeplay. but Faile in the tournament (((.
We only Flesch accumulates meter with Chardzhev rack, others hurrying ever gets into power, the hit or just do on viff - not hoard meter. Ekzovy hurrying to get then!, When he got into a hit! If you did ekzovy hurrying into the block with the push buttons R2 - you have not spent the meter and you're in a good position ... These are real in Imbali 10000000000 times the MK9. Poor Kabal, he's not around at all costs.
I started to do now - hustling while hurrying. And found with King, that if hit until the hit with Flying uppercut - it's a combo on at least 40% of the sort, or 47%, can not remember ... and on the block - ala pseudo Infinite. You have it. It is impossible to carry out such Turik, definitely.

Source: Fighting.Ru

Attachments

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
The Flash has Shao Kahn's shoulder charge, as well as a perfectly safe double kick block string or special move that all of these players are beating the shit out of.
They still should zoom in the camera a bit.

LOL, is it me, or does it look like nothing else connects to a combo except that that little kick Flash chains into for the juggle.

Wonder how extended combos will look in this game, because seems like nothing is connecting.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
Fuckdamnit, I can't watch the Grand Final gameplay because of the Harley Quinn Cosplay on the left... And by Harley Quinn cosplay, I mean breasts.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
LOL, is it me, or does it look like nothing else connects to a combo except that that little kick Flash chains into for the juggle.

Wonder how extended combos will look in this game, because seems like nothing is connecting.
Flash needs to buff up more, his hitbox doesn't match his skinny ass body.

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
All I saw were Rain's 4, 3 combo and Fatalities. They can try to lie to us if they want, but I saw Fatalities; they're just automatic. I'm ok with that, it means less tea bagging.

Defenestrator

I do windows
Well it certainly looks like one of flash's combos is pop up move then sissy double kick. Repeat. That's the only thing they did pretty much. And wager.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay, yeah Flash looks pretty busted currently lol. IMO
  • add more recovery to dash uppercut. It loops 3 times in a row...possibly more. Keep its startup though. Needs to be a good AA.
  • Dash is crazy good. Needs some tweaking. Its giving him nearly full screen poke pressure to start block strings
  • Wagers are TOO long. After seeing them used to break TOD Flash stuff several times I got to say that I would just remove the cinematic or toss them because they look like they were being used as breakers more than meter deterrents as fast as they built meter in those matches.
  • ELBOW! kick kick ELBOW kick kick UPPERCUT UPPERCUT *WAGER!* seems to be the flow of the whole match. Is that elbow>double kick>uppercut loop and infinite or something? Its all I saw.
  • Meter build is a bit insane right now. Guys are getting TONS of meter out there. EX moves are great and all, but it looks like what I feared...if you have ANY game that has a way to burn meter for a combo break then that is the only thing people will want to use it on. There were some EX in there, but its looking like TvC and MK9 syndrome of hold back to break combo...of course in a Flash mirror match in this build with that loop what else can you do?

lol. Flash is looking hilariously too good at any range with that dash poke and his pressure. Time slow looks like he can have anyone other than another Flash trapped in perpetual block strings currently. I think the guy may need some recovery frame tweaking or possibly have his recovery scale to cut down how long he can hold you in block string at this rate.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
ELBOW! kick kick ELBOW kick kick UPPERCUT UPPERCUT *WAGER!* seems to be the flow of the whole match. Is that elbow>double kick>uppercut loop and infinite or something? Its all I saw.
The elbow kick kick is just a basic loopable string, its a launcher and its special cancelable.
A few characters have something similar in MK9, Liu kang, Smoke, and Kano.

What there doing is like the standard Liu kang combo that everyone hates, B321, B321, B321, B321 xx Bike kick.
They kinda designed Liu to be a super scrub friendly character as hes the "main character" of MK.
I guess that's what there doing with flash IDK.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Okay, yeah Flash looks pretty busted currently lol. IMO
  • add more recovery to dash uppercut. It loops 3 times in a row...possibly more. Keep its startup though. Needs to be a good AA.
  • Dash is crazy good. Needs some tweaking. Its giving him nearly full screen poke pressure to start block strings
  • Wagers are TOO long. After seeing them used to break TOD Flash stuff several times I got to say that I would just remove the cinematic or toss them because they look like they were being used as breakers more than meter deterrents as fast as they built meter in those matches.
  • ELBOW! kick kick ELBOW kick kick UPPERCUT UPPERCUT *WAGER!* seems to be the flow of the whole match. Is that elbow>double kick>uppercut loop and infinite or something? Its all I saw.
  • Meter build is a bit insane right now. Guys are getting TONS of meter out there. EX moves are great and all, but it looks like what I feared...if you have ANY game that has a way to burn meter for a combo break then that is the only thing people will want to use it on. There were some EX in there, but its looking like TvC and MK9 syndrome of hold back to break combo...of course in a Flash mirror match in this build with that loop what else can you do?

lol. Flash is looking hilariously too good at any range with that dash poke and his pressure. Time slow looks like he can have anyone other than another Flash trapped in perpetual block strings currently. I think the guy may need some recovery frame tweaking or possibly have his recovery scale to cut down how long he can hold you in block string at this rate.
Just stop, why are you giving feedback on a character based on 1 hour of gameplay?

Aris_adapted

Aristotle
Actually we (me and Kingusha) played the game for 4 days =). Another strings shouldn't use, they are useless. Only 3, 2; 3, 2; 3, 2 ~ lightning uppercut = 40% It's the easiest combo of The Flash.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just stop, why are you giving feedback on a character based on 1 hour of gameplay?
Because he's the only one we've seen an hour of solid play with lol.

Like I said, I'm not gonna push any character feedback on NRS on Wednesday. I'm gonna push for more stuff like what we just saw. Exhibitions with solid players trying to win of each character as well as character breakdowns of moves in trailers and talk about their properties and EX version properties.

Still that looked like an easy combo and I won't take back what I said about Clashes. That got old with the cinematic and I strongly get the sense that they aren't really affecting meter play so much as just ending most meter usage entirely. Its sort of a pattern in games that use combo ending mechanics that share the hyper bar. Its what every single game thats used that setup has devolved into in the meter game and I'm not seeing much to make me guess why it wouldn't be the case here.

Ability to end opponent offense > high damage moves unless they kill.

Actually we (me and Kingusha) played the game for 4 days =). Another strings shouldn't use, they are useless. Only 3, 2; 3, 2; 3, 2 ~ lightning uppercut = 40% It's the easiest combo of The Flash.
Please break apart what I said earlier and tell me if any of it sounds relevant to you. Its my initial knee-jerk reaction to what I just saw so I would like to know from your time with the game how much of it sounds good to your or not.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Can you EX the lightning uppercut?
I know EX attacks are kinda weird in this game, there basically brave edges from SC5.

Where his other strings not special cancable?