What's new

Injustice Pools at SCR moved to Saturday, March 1

4x4lo8o

Noob
For those of you who were concerned over your ability to attend SCR because of the Injustice pool matches being scheduled on Friday of the Feb. 28 - Mar. 2 weekend, perhaps this announcement by Alex Valle will ease your burdens. He has made an announcement via his Twitter account that the Injustice pools are being rescheduled to Saturday of that weekend, and in addition, a three-versus-three Injustice team tournament was thrown in! It's time to show that we are worthy of a player cap greater than sixty-four, so make your move and pre-register NOW! You have till February 16 to regiter online.

- Article edtied by AK/RM GamerBlake

https://twitter.com/AlexValleSF4/statuses/426072480243937281

Injustice SCR Tweet by Alex Valle.png
Also, here is a quote from CaliPower, a T.O. at SoCal Regionals, to reinforce this announcement.

Injustice pools will now start on Saturday alongside Killer Instinct! For those that made travel arrangements to make pools on Friday, we added Injustice 3v3 team tournament to start at 6PM that day! Registration for the Injustice 3v3 tournament will be onsite only on Friday at the EGP section. Spectators are also welcome to enter the team tournament. ‪#‎RTSD‬

https://www.facebook.com/events/1377481132490369/1417394311832384
To pre-register online for SCR, visit the link below!

http://www.socalregionals.com/?page_id=6

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
This is huge, I'm a big possibility to make this now. If it was friday I would have had to take 2 days off work and lose those wages, but now I would only need to take one day off.

Def going to do my best to make it, hopefully I haven't missed out on the good plane deals.

Thanks for the update!!

4x4lo8o

Noob
Thanks for the frontpage, Blake

Whats this 3v3?
I think it's just a for fun, 3v3 tournament for people who are going to be there Friday. I think it's sort of supposed to be a regional teams thing, but that probably won't be strictly enforced. He mentioned sign ups are that day, so it's probably going be a fairly casual, loosely thrown together exhibition kind of thing

Also since it wasn't mentioned anywhere in the op, MK9 pools are still on Friday so anyone going for MK still needs to be there Thursday night or Friday morning

Last edited:

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Can any one is SoCal shed some light on the stage select rules, as they are contradictory on the main website:

• Injustice Gods Among Us will take place on the Xbox360 console.
  • A match consists of: 2 out of 3 rounds per game.
  • 2 out of 3 games for a match set in pools and semis.
  • Grand finals consist of 3 out of 5 games.
  • After a game has concluded, winner must stick with same character for the next game.
  • Double random stage select rule is in effect.
  • Game breaking glitches are banned.
  • Turbo button features are NOT allowed.
  • Pausing a game will result in forfeit of that round unless the opponent chooses to waive this option.
  • Tournament is double elimination.
  • All DLC Characters are allowed
  • First pick is random stage select. Loser selects next stage.

4x4lo8o

Noob
Can any one is SoCal shed some light on the stage select rules, as they are contradictory on the main website:

• Injustice Gods Among Us will take place on the Xbox360 console.
  • A match consists of: 2 out of 3 rounds per game.
  • 2 out of 3 games for a match set in pools and semis.
  • Grand finals consist of 3 out of 5 games.
  • After a game has concluded, winner must stick with same character for the next game.
  • Double random stage select rule is in effect.
  • Game breaking glitches are banned.
  • Turbo button features are NOT allowed.
  • Pausing a game will result in forfeit of that round unless the opponent chooses to waive this option.
  • Tournament is double elimination.
  • All DLC Characters are allowed
  • First pick is random stage select. Loser selects next stage.
Valle clarified/changed it in one of the other threads. It's double random, loser can re-random

Valle clarified/changed it in one of the other threads. It's double random, loser can re-random
Yes, its double random stage select.

Fixed the rule page for singles.

Let's discuss 3v3 teams format -

(General Injustice singles rules for main game play)
Schedule Friday Feb. 28 6PM - 10PM
Single Elimination
Single Game Set(After last team mate loses the set, the team is eliminated.)
Pokemon Style(Winner stays on. You can choose double blind teammate select for first choice.)
Character lock
Only Grand Finals is 2/3 games
*In case there's not many teams we can change up to 2/3 games or whatever is feasible to finish on Friday by 10PM.
*Spectators will be allowed to enter Injustice teams.

Let me know what you guys think!

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
This is huge, I'm a big possibility to make this now. If it was friday I would have had to take 2 days off work and lose those wages, but now I would only need to take one day off.

Def going to do my best to make it, hopefully I haven't missed out on the good plane deals.

Thanks for the update!!
Hope you kan make it and I kan show you some of my Arrow tech!

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
Hope you kan make it and I kan show you some of my Arrow tech!
Plane ticket looking like half a G right now, $500 bucks. Hopefully I can catch a seat sale or something. Thats pretty steep, still have food hotel and the amount of Booze I drink to factor in, not to mention registration and money matches.

Hopefully it works, out going to do my best.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
Plane ticket looking like half a G right now, $500 bucks. Hopefully I can catch a seat sale or something. Thats pretty steep, still have food hotel and the amount of Booze I drink to factor in, not to mention registration and money matches.

Hopefully it works, out going to do my best.
Yeah. That is pretty steep. Hopefully it does work out. Sometimes the prices get lower so who knows.

Excellent news - now hopefully the community actually returns in kind instead of just mouthing off and complaining like usual.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Excellent news - now hopefully the community actually returns in kind instead of just mouthing off and complaining like usual.
Yeah. Valle has been really level-headed and professional in how he's handled the situation, and very accomodating -- now it's up to everybody to show up.