What's new

Injustice Pals Random Discussion Thread V2

Don't leave.
:(
For how little you've been apart of the Injustice Pals thread you're quite liked.
And you're a Red Hood army member.
Don't leeeave.
I'm glad I'm liked. I've been part of TYM for so little time, not just the Pals.
If you really miss me, you can talk to me on Sajam's streams! #Marketing #Yolo #Swag #WatchTheStreams #You'reWelcomeSajam
I blame the arrogant and annoying people on this site, as well as certain life problems.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
can someone explain my little pony to me?
ive always heardtheres a huge community of teen/adult male fans of the show but i never knew why (ive never seen the show and dont plan on it). i dont hate it or hate anyone that likes it its just one of the biggest mindfucks ive ever had and im sure theres an interesting explanation.

can someone explain my little pony to me?
ive always heardtheres a huge community of teen/adult male fans of the show but i never knew why (ive never seen the show and dont plan on it). i dont hate it or hate anyone that likes it its just one of the biggest mindfucks ive ever had and im sure theres an interesting explanation.
It so happens that the creators of the MLP: Friendship is Magic show wanted to make it enjoyable to watch for more than just little girls. Probably with the intention of not having the parents suffer as their children watch it all day.

They made the show pretty good.
Of course, opinions differ, and you may not enjoy it if it doesn't suit your tastes. Look past the exterior.

For people saying "level up", I'm not a tourney player. I just play for some quick lulz and chill time. I won't turn this time I have into a struggle to overcome some stupid aspect of the game. I may say something's stupid, I won't say nerf it, but I'll express my frustration. Video games are a relaxing thing for me, and I'm not making it work.

With that said, Zatanna is way too good right now.
Holy crap. It's massive BS.
I want Red Hood. They give me Zatanna.
I didn't want to play her much, I didn't really liker her.
They make her insanely good.
Red Hood better be in this game or I'mma be a sad puppy.
Ed Bon pls.

Iron Angel

“I WILL PROTECT THE INNOCENT.”
For people saying "level up", I'm not a tourney player. I just play for some quick lulz and chill time. I won't turn this time I have into a struggle to overcome some stupid aspect of the game. I may say something's stupid, I won't say nerf it, but I'll express my frustration. Video games are a relaxing thing for me, and I'm not making it work.

With that said, Zatanna is way too good right now.
Holy crap. It's massive BS.
I want Red Hood. They give me Zatanna.
I didn't want to play her much, I didn't really liker her.
They make her insanely good.
Red Hood better be in this game or I'mma be a sad puppy.
Ed Bon pls.
I'll feel joy if we get Red Hood because obviously he's my favorite DC character and also, I love Zatanna...I don't care who won...I wanted them both!

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You guys still play this game?

Yeah I haven't touched it in a while, and I'm not going to until they release a decent patch.

I do enjoy these discussions though.

So who all were banned?

You said Red Lantern

Some guy named Black hand.

And RYX? That guy seemed like he had his head on straight, how odd.

Why did they even do what they did?

This stuff is perplexing.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
It so happens that the creators of the MLP: Friendship is Magic show wanted to make it enjoyable to watch for more than just little girls. Probably with the intention of not having the parents suffer as their children watch it all day.

They made the show pretty good.
Of course, opinions differ, and you may not enjoy it if it doesn't suit your tastes. Look past the exterior.
ah so they threw some things in there for the adults well that makes sense. also yeah i dont mean to insult it at all hell i still watch ppg i was just wondering :)

People have lost what they considered a right to complain about Superman. He's extremely one-dimensional. He has F2. there's a thread about using any character to escape that. Zatanna has crazy BS and watch the video about her being the new Deathstroke. Almost a full health bar gone WITH CHIP DAMAGE and full meter in one hat stance round. After that, put up fireball and wait for hat stance. Then do it again. If they get too close, teleport away.

Yojimzo

One of many Bat-Breakers.
People have lost what they considered a right to complain about Superman. He's extremely one-dimensional. He has F2. there's a thread about using any character to escape that. Zatanna has crazy BS and watch the video about her being the new Deathstroke. Almost a full health bar gone WITH CHIP DAMAGE and full meter in one hat stance round. After that, put up fireball and wait for hat stance. Then do it again. If they get too close, teleport away.
I'll give her two days before a hot fix and a week before a major nerf patch.