What's new

INJUSTICE - Official Opening Story Cinematic Revealed

IDYLEHANDZ

Slave to burgers
Pretty cool. Gotta give that joker a try. The lack of a spoiler tag may induce some rage though.. not that youre forcing ppl to push play

chores

bad at things
so from this video we can garner Superman is 10-0 Joker and 10-0 Batman jesus christ nerf superman nrs

Superman's alternative costume is an ugly mess. It just looks bad compared to the one they use in advertisements and the prequel comic. Should have made the classic color scheme simple like New 52 does with a red belt.

Classic red underpants > red codpiece.

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
I'll be honest here, I prefer the Injustice comic take on this moment.

The dialogue between Batman and Joker before Supes busts in is much better.

Still, I cannot wait to play story mode!

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I'll be honest here, I prefer the Injustice comic take on this moment.

The dialogue between Batman and Joker before Supes busts in is much better.

Still, I cannot wait to play story mode!
This, if you're in it for the story, the comic is better imo... Wish they could translate comic moments into games better... : (

So many people are going on saying after this cutscene they aren't buying the game anymore, really? i thought it was great, music and voice-acting was spot on, it's a great set up for the tone and story of the game and it also introduces us straight away to the fact superman is a villain now, but understandably so since joker killed his wife and kid and the joker said he will never change and the prison system doesn't work, makes you understand why he is a villain and also maybe agree with him. Also doesn't dance around the fact that superman is the biggest powerhouse in the game the way he blows up the wall, throws joker and bats around and eventually kills the joker.

Also this is just one cutscene, not the entire story mode, I'm sure there will be plenty of action and drama. I'm really interested to see how supermans story turns out as well as seeing if all the characters are used well, like Bane, really hope no-one gets the Baraka treatment and just be used as a punching bag and tool for fights, everyone should get equal treatment, win some fights, lose some others.

The game looks awesome, but my main gripe is the cinematic graphics. The gameplay graphics are solid and look pretty amazing, but the cut scenes look really poorly done. The cops in this particular scene look like something from a late 90s game.

axeman87

Noob
Not watching. I'll wait until I have the game in my hand, sitting on the couch and watching it in full sound on my big TV.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I liked this scene. Superman is the first comic character to act like the second half of his name.

Thankfully it wasn't Deathstroke.