What's new

Injustice - NetherRealm Studios sends us Harley Quinn & Bane Alternate Skins Concept Art

GGA Max

Same characters as the one's who lost last week... coincidence?

Will we be seeing losing characters' concept art? Win-win.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
This shit is awesome.

I don't know how the licensing works here but I'm still crossing fingers on a DKR skin for Bane. Or Nolan franchise skins for all applicable characters. Whatever. I mainly care about Bane. He's in my top two DC characters, and I hate to say it but post-Nolan I just can't see the cyberpunk luchador look in the same way.

So I'm digging this Earth V alt. Very Todd MacFarlane.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Harley looks pretty strong on this game, she is a hard hitter, and her combos, oh man.
I'm starting to see who i'm going to pick up by this time

Axel_Redd

Vampire Jesus....he wants YOUR blood now!!
HArley has sideburns because its NRS...they aparently don't understand the anatomy of women...

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
I like Harley's alt a lot, it's a nice contrast to her primary.

I'm getting Sonya flashbacks galore lol.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
DKR Bane doesn't have Venom. There's no way it could work.
Yeah, you're right. Logic totally has a place in this game.

Look at the Earth V alt concept in relation to his default concept and how the Venom® tubing is different. If they can move them around and add more they can remove them entirely. It'll work fine with his intro because you'll be mashing A through it every time like the rest of the fighting game world and it'll work fine with his super because it'll just be him pounding his chest then going apeshit... which is exactly what his intro is even if you don't mash through it. Well, pounding his chest then flexing... like he's apeshit. It'd be fine. The Venom® doesn't play much of an aesthetic roll at all. You seriously don't want a DKR costume for Bane because there's a little green flash and background during the start up animation for his super? Really?

The biggest obstacle to a DKR skin for Bane aside from nonsense licensing drama shat out from the cancerous bowels of American copyright law is that the art department would have to give him 25% of a face.

Or is this on the basis of a costume needing to effect gameplay?

I never know here.