What's new

Injustice - NetherRealm Studios sends us Harley Quinn & Bane Alternate Skins Concept Art

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Just moments ago landed in our inbox a package with a few alternate skin concepts for the big man, Bane and the little lady who craves punishment, Harley Quinn. These skins are yet another reminder for all of the content Injustice will have in just over two months when the game drops on April 16/19. Below is a sneak peak at the skins, but head on over to TestYourMightdotcom's Facebook page to see all of them in full resolution!
harleythumb.jpg

banev.jpg

harleyv.jpg

See the rest! Be sure to Like us on Facebook, or else!

Very surprised her alternate is not her original costume. I think it would have been a better idea for each character's alt to be their original pre-New 52 costumes. Then again, I'ms ure it will be DLC down the line.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Dat Harley alt looks amazing, even if her face is totally off in that art (and not in the game, for once).

Reedoms

Noob
That Bane outfit is way to edgy for me. Harley would look better but that face looks a little stretched.

Also, Earth-5 outfit? That looks way to intense for that place.

Big Frog

Noob
I'm an elitist when it comes to Bane's simple, older costume, but that alt is pretty epic. The only thing I would say bad about it is I wish he had like some simpler boots or something. Maybe just getting rid of those claw things. Have to see it in game though. The boots are the only thing throwing me off. From the pants up though is pretty sick.

LEGEND

YES!
i really like Harley's alt up until her face and hair, Don't care for blondes all that much and the pigtail with stocking covers or whatever that is, looks stupid

I do like her original costume though so it doesn't really effect me

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
I'm an elitist when it comes to Bane's simple, older costume, but that alt is pretty epic. The only thing I would say bad about it is I wish he had like some simpler boots or something. Maybe just getting rid of those claw things. Have to see it in game though. The boots are the only thing throwing me off. From the pants up though is pretty sick.
same, needs more biker/"metal" boots