What's new

Injustice: MLB's Hunter Pence vs IGN's Destin Legarie (Rematch)

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
MLB star, Hunter Pence finally gets a well-deserved rematch against IGN's Destin Legarie in Injustice: Gods Among Us. Hunter Pence is an overall big NetherRealm Studios fan and in Injustice he's known for playing Green Arrow. They play a first-to-seven set filled with some trash talk and maybe a "pop-off"?

"Destin finally get's his rematch against Baseball star Hunter Pence in Injustice. Can he win this time? Watch to find out."

The Rematch

Here is where it all began:
Injustice: MLB's Hunter Pence vs IGN's Destin Legarie

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
HE SAID "DONKEY KONG" lmao
He has to know about us, but he's never chatted with us.

He has a twitch account! We have to get him to show up for the top 8 stream chat tomorrow!!!!

If you guys have a twitter, retweet my tweet where I mentioned the stream time to him, or tweet him yourself so that he feels overwhelmed with lvoe and wants to join us

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
He has to know about us, but he's never chatted with us.

He has a twitch account! We have to get him to show up for the top 8 stream chat tomorrow!!!!

If you guys have a twitter, retweet my tweet where I mentioned the stream time to him, or tweet him yourself so that he feels overwhelmed with lvoe and wants to join us
If I was him I wouldn't use my actual name on TYM.
Alter egos among us.
Am not saying that am hunter pence but If I was I would deny it when confronted. like I said am not hunter pence.

Ecodus

I ain't got time to bleed.
"That's the win. THAT'S THE WIN!" Hunter Pence 2015.

This guys stocks just went way up in my books.

Icy Black Deep

Still training...
The rematch button was set up for the rematch. Unless someone changed it :DOGE
The "rematch" link is right, but the embedded youtube isn't what one would assume. Don't know if the history of the post or if that may have gotten automatically pulled from the "where it all began" link.