What's new

Injustice is $7.99 on Xbox Live, Season Pass is $5.99 (Gold Deal of the Week)

ATTN DC Fans: There are some pretty awesome deals on the Xbox Marketplace website right now for Injustice: Gods Among Us. Whether you're hunting for just the game or a season pass... there's some cheap offers available (see below!)

Game ($7.99): http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520829?cid=search&DownloadType=Game#LiveZone

Season Pass ($5.99): http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-ca/Product/Injustice-Gods-Among-Us/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d80257520829?cid=search&downloadtype=GameAddon&Page=2

Tempted to buy it in digital form just to have it at the ready.

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
The digital version does not come with the latest hotfixes, correct? Only the latest patch version?

NB Semi Evil Ryu

I have no idea. How does one go about getting the hotfixes? Are they not automatically applied to the game some how?
Nope, you have to download them every time you fire up the game. You grab them by just going to Xbox Live / Online mode in the game and let it get past the "Searching for downloadable content..." part. That's when it downloads the hot fixes.

E

Eldriken

Nope, you have to download them every time you fire up the game. You grab them by just going to Xbox Live / Online mode in the game and let it get past the "Searching for downloadable content..." part. That's when it downloads the hot fixes.
You don't have to download them every single time you start up the game. Not to my knowledge, at least.

You can easily check. Go online, shut off your console, restart it, disconnect from XBL and go into training mode and see if you can do anything that the hotfixes fixed.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

You don't have to download them every single time you start up the game. Not to my knowledge, at least.

You can easily check. Go online, shut off your console, restart it, disconnect from XBL and go into training mode and see if you can do anything that the hotfixes fixed.
Yeah, I'm actually being told that is the case as well. I guess that I've just misunderstood it, this whole time. lol

Can anyone check to see if the costume packs are also on sale? I'm curious.

E

Eldriken

Yeah, I'm actually being told that is the case as well. I guess that I've just misunderstood it, this whole time. lol

Can anyone check to see if the costume packs are also on sale? I'm curious.
They're not.

Any time you want to check what's on sale for the 360, just go to xbldb.com and click on "Current Deals." It's updated all the time. You can even check to see what games have had a permanent price drop by clicking on "Price Decreases."

EdFig81

Original OBS mbr/VSM/G4S
Trying to get my friend to buy this. I take it the season pass is only for Lobo, batgirl, zod & scoprion? U still have to buy Mmh & zatana ? I wish this was the ultimate version for like 15 dollars. I would get it again just so I have all the skins I didn't buy before heh