What's new

Injustice HALLS OF HYPE!!

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I just found out about these awesome videos showcasing plenty of hype moments in the Injustice scene and I think they're definitely worth the time to watch!

Includes clips from CEO 2013, UFGT 2013, Civil War 2013, ECT 2013 and EVO 2013

Includes clips from KIT 2014, DTN 2014, CEO 2013, EVO 2013, NEC 2013, Frosty Faustings, TFC 2013 and WNF

Includes clips from WB 2014, Texas Showdown, FR 2014, Bab's bola glitch, ECT 2014 and UFGTX 2014

Includes clips from MLG (lol), CEO 2014 and EVO 2014

Includes clips from Texas Showdown, FR 2014, SJ 2014, TFC 2014 and WCW

Includes clips from NEC 15

Includes clips from KIT 2015

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Looking at the couple of responses here, it appears people haven't seen these videos. I'm surprised, I had already watched them and thought everybody had saw them - I actually thought they were made from a TYM user. I'm surprised more than anything haha

They've made MK9, Street Fighter and different games too. Good videos.

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Been preaching this since NEC: Say what you want about injustice, the game provides consistent hype, and with each tournament, you wondered again and again how the next tournament could top the hype, and it does.

So it's sad that I must say come Thursday at midnight...I will be setting aside Injustice for an even more hype game...

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Watching me vs Jupiter from SJ makes me salty all over again. I can't believe they left out my games with sonicfox from TFC and with max from UFGTX