What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us Tournament Footage for Kumite in Tennessee 2014 released by PandaXGaming

If you did not get to check out Kumite in Tennessee 2014 last month, let me be the first to tell you...you - missed - out. This event has marked, by far, the greatest Injustice tournament to date in the FGC, with only a few others able to compare. But fear not, for thanks to PandaXGaming, all the tournament footage is now live on his channel for you to re-experience thrills that vibrate the soul. It is all right here in this post. Enjoy!

And don't forget to follow PandaXGaming's YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/user/solidxpanda for more exciting tournament action!

- Article edited by AK/RM GamerBlake

Alright thanks to PandaXGaming for all the stream love and getting the pools uploaded you know this couldn't have been easy and thanks to @Vandy and the KiT Family for the love we have so desperately wanted :)

@AK Pig Of The Hut
@AK Reno_Racks
@AK rtd
@AK SaltFace
@AK Smarrgasm
@AK Trepound380
@Showtime
@Syknis
@Khat
@GGA 16 Bit
@GGA Dizzy
@GGA Fill Pops
@GGA Jeremiah
@GGA Max
@GGA pimpimjim
@GGA Saucy Jack
@GGA Saucy Jack
@Kitana Prime
@Noobe
@Emperor DMS
@I$AAC

Original post updated with last bit of pool matches

Attachments

Last edited:
Hey make sure you guys reach out to Panda on twitter and thank him for this not only did he do all the editing and cutting but he made the replays free on his stream

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
@GGA pimpimjim You popped off every match. Besides on me. Thanks! I really did have NO idea. Felt so good about the prospect of chipping you with 5MB cupcakes on stream....

....then I forgot to look at your meter.

:DOGE

<3

Reactions: PPJ

AK elitegoomba

http://www.twitch.tv/elitegoomba
As far as I know, bitpix a huuuge contributor to not only the pxg group bit the fgc as a whole did the uploads of the pool matches for at least KIT injustice pools to youtube.

If youve watched my stream he made the little overlay for my webcam feed, and has done stream overlays for pr rog, fchamp, aquasilk, and alot of other top players in the fgc

<3 bitpix