What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us - New HotFix (6-11-13)

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
Im honestly not seeing any difference in dive kick. Frame data says the same thing and if spaced it still looks hard to get anything on.
Either he's trolling or I don't have the hotfix yet. Scorps teleport still hits mid for me and nothing punishes his flip kick.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Ah, good. Now I won't feel like dirt when I pick him up after the next DLC character comes out. Will not use him before then, mirror matches all the time make me want to punch a baby.

RoGE

Noob
These nerfs don't hurt Scorpion that much, you could already punish the TP with a full combo. Flip kick and boot stomp being more punishable are good changes imo, now you can't throw them out brainlessly.

Good hotfix overall, keep it up NRS.

yeah not really a big nerf for Black Adam. I don't think there is much that can now all the sudden punish it
tele punch didn't even get nerfed at all :joker: I guess now you can like run the clock down an extra half second before punishing it. Yeah good luck finding tech with that
Flip kick came out of no where but who am I kidding lol that shit is like -1 up ball lolol. - 10 is punishable sure, but only anyone viable will punish it. will miss it tho ;___; i guess ill have to learn to use all his massive advantageous stings lmao
seriously don't cry too much sissys and i'm like a freaking 12 year old or something apparently

Scorp-Zero

Salty Shazam
The only thing i want for Grundy is the PC can have 2 points in 2 different chains. e.g one in attack, one in defence... if that makes sense

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
emmmmm....the tym frame data wiki always had black adams dive kick at -15 and so did my ingame frame data. Perfect Legend you sure there been a change on that? also this on xbox/ps/both?

also -10 flip kick, wtf!!!!!

WayoftheFist

Cold day in hell...
It seems the same to me. Who are you testing it on? Some characters like deathstroke, Batman, can jump out easier than most and she has to have perfect timing.
I tested Scorpion and nothing seemed different. His teleport still hits mid for me and his flip kick can't be punished.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Nerf it to the ground you say? Lets take an unsafe move and simply make it more unsafe, while still being safe on MB.
This is clearly a better option than making an irrelevant change when the move still loses to the same things it always has...

Oh wait.
How would improving netcode be an irrelevant change? It must be possible because SCV had a good netcode, yet recent fighting games that I've played have all seem to have had sub-par online services.

Literally the only problem with the character was that in lag blocking and punishing teleport would sometimes be impossible. Now he has I believe twice as much ending lag on the move, which is nothing to laugh at even if it did already get full combo punished, and it doesn't change what was the only problem with the move in the first place (Well, except that even in lag you should be able to consistently punish now.), which means people getting blown up by this online will still probably complain about it and it could get nerfed yet again.

So yeah, it still has uses, but that's like making Lex's vacuum more punishable on block; why would you? It's already unsafe, why hit it harder?

I also have to check when I play again, but some of my characters might actually get bigger combo punishes now too if I can punish with a raw B3 or a ji aerial now.

But yeah, my point is the move was already fine. It's the netcode that was the problem.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
But yeah, my point is the move was already fine. It's the netcode that was the problem.
And the award to completely missing the point goes to....

Did you read it properly? "Lets make an irrelevant change when the move still loses to the same things it always has... oh wait"

Basically making a -25 on block a -42 when it loses to the same stuff and has the same punishment for hitting the block/crouch block is the irrelevant change.