What's new

Injustice; Gods Among Us and Mortal Kombat is 75% off on Steam

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Currently Injustice and Mortal Kombat 9 are on sale via Steam for its mid week madness sale. Injustice costs $7.49, while Mortal Kombat 9 costs $4.99. The sale will continue until Friday at 10 a.m. These are great deals. Make sure you pick them up! Links below!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
Fuck it, I'm going to buy it. Anyone wanna get in a few?

Edit: Got it installed this morning. Runs really well on my 3 year old PC. Playing on a keyboard feels like home.
I won't have the game until early Friday morning because I'm super broke, but feel free to add me. Steam name is, TotteryManx.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Fuck it, I'm going to buy it. Anyone wanna get in a few?

Edit: Got it installed this morning. Runs really well on my 3 year old PC. Playing on a keyboard feels like home.
How's the online? Feels like a major improvement from consoles?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I've been so busy i havent jumped online yet. I've mostly been learning to play with a keyboard in practice mode the past couple of days. The transition is weird.
Yeah I tried to learn MK on keyboard for a few weeks but I thought it isn't worth it and it felt weird, so I switched back to the pad.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
Yeah I tried to learn MK on keyboard for a few weeks but I thought it isn't worth it and it felt weird, so I switched back to the pad.
I like the idea of having a Hitboxesque keyboard to use in the game. It's half the reason I bought the game on PC. So I gotta learn on it and get used to it. Once I feel confident I'll hit up people online.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
SPOILER ALERT THE ONLINE IS AMAZING
Tried online last night. It's exactly the same as PSN. Didnt feel any different. Ontop of that, there's only like 10 people in the lobbies. I literally turned it off after a few fights and went back to me PS3 to play.

Tried online last night. It's exactly the same as PSN. Didnt feel any different. Ontop of that, there's only like 10 people in the lobbies. I literally turned it off after a few fights and went back to me PS3 to play.
That's becuase you're playing random shitty brazillians with potato internet. When Ribbz and I play it is literally almost an offline experience. You feel essentially no lag. Find somebody that doesn't have potato internet and who's geographically close to you. Where do you live?

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
That's becuase you're playing random shitty brazillians with potato internet. When Ribbz and I play it is literally almost an offline experience. You feel essentially no lag. Find somebody that doesn't have potato internet and who's geographically close to you. Where do you live?
I was playing 3 Bar people. I dont play anything less. It all depends on peoples connections and the nodes in between. I guarentee it's same damn netcode

I was playing 3 Bar people. I dont play anything less. It all depends on peoples connections and the nodes in between. I guarentee it's same damn netcode
fuck bars. That doesn't mean anything. Let me ask you again. Were you playing people you actually know the geographic location of? When I play with Ribbz or Mikemetroid, the connection is pretty flawless. Way better than anything on 360 or PS3. I don't give any fucks about netcode differences, I care about results and the PC gives them when you play people who are close to you and not on shitty brazillian internet.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
I bought it for the PC a few weeks ago, every online match so far has been awful. Even with a friend who lives in the same city as I do it's laggier than fighting people across the globe on Xbox.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
fuck bars. That doesn't mean anything. Let me ask you again. Were you playing people you actually know the geographic location of? When I play with Ribbz or Mikemetroid, the connection is pretty flawless. Way better than anything on 360 or PS3. I don't give any fucks about netcode differences, I care about results and the PC gives them when you play people who are close to you and not on shitty brazillian internet.
Didnt know their location. What are you guys' locations?

Also, I miss the term, "Walmart internet". Haha.