What's new

Injustice General Discussion

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
Is there a European PSN thread up here,,, be cool to se ethe people i faced from here, and get some new PSNs

Jaku2011

Filled with determination
I really hope those last two spaces will be filled i don't even mind who they put in having the character select not be complete would really bother me.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I was just running casuals with a buddy of mine and you can counter Doomsday's Supernova with Shazam's super move. Not practical at all or anything, I just thought it was kinda cool :)

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
Is it just me, or is this game dying fast? Half of the time I keep getting matched up with the same couple people in Ranked and Player. 30 or less people in the lobbies at night. Usually less than 10 people past midnight. It's also getting kind of bland. Everyone plays 100% the exact same way. Now my friends don't really play anymore. The patch is really nice, but it came too late.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
not sure who you're playing if you think it's bland lol.

But yeah, this game is dying because it's not MK. Sucks but that's how it is

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
not sure who you're playing if you think it's bland lol.

But yeah, this game is dying because it's not MK. Sucks but that's how it is
It's just always the same shit.

Deathstroke: Guns until they get close. Then you F3/Sword Flip.
Batman: JI2 B23. Call Bats. Send bats and grappling hook.
Green Lantern: Rocket until you can close distance with turbine. Lift. One combo that everyone does.
etc

There's basically one playstyle and one combo that every player does.

R4DI04CTIV878

Home Skillet

Green Lantern: Rocket until you can close distance with turbine. Lift. One combo that everyone does.
etc

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SAYS IT.

RYX

BIG PUSHER

etc

These don't sound like good players, no offense

I've played some really good DS players and he's incredibly fun to play when a competent person is using him. Hitting you with a 50/50 on your way in or checking you on a read with a different gun-fire.

i dunno, you might need to find a new crowd who suits you better :p

ryumanjisen

I only work in black,sometimes in very dark grey.

etc

You need to stop playing against scrubs. Believe me, that's not how the game is meant to be played. I wish all lanterns were doing LM all day.

Immortal Reaver

Team Sub-Zero
These don't sound like good players, no offense

I've played some really good DS players and he's incredibly fun to play when a competent person is using him. Hitting you with a 50/50 on your way in or checking you on a read with a different gun-fire.

i dunno, you might need to find a new crowd who suits you better :p

Yeah, I'm talking about online. I only have one friend that I could play fighting games offline with, and he only plays Street Fighter. Which I don't really like the technicality of it. Especially since I play on a controller. I messaged someone on here that lives close to me, but he completely avoided me. I don't know what it feels like to play with someone of equal skill or better in an offline setting. haha

BlastX21

Noob
The window for wakeup attacks needs to be larger, imo. Its so short that lag from online play frequently screws me over. I can't count the number of matches I've lost because my opponent is foolishly trying to mix me up before I've even begun standing again, but my wakeup attack straight up doesn't come out, so I lose another 35%. I mean its fine offline, but online...ugh. Just increasing the window by a few frames would be a godsend.