What's new

Injustice:GAU Ghost Battle Series # 40 Videos, Results from Galloping Ghost Arcade

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade

UFGT X obviously was the main attraction last weekend, but our local tournament at Galloping Ghost Arcade featured many of the same players, and we had some awesome matches to show for it! We had a whopping 40 players for our local tournament, the most we've ever seen! For the first time ever, a Team GGA players did NOT win our local event which felt more like a stacked regional event due to all the talent of the players in attendance. Congrats to the Champion of both UFGT and GBS last week, EMPEROR THEO!

Final Results
1 @EMPEROR_THEO (Aquaman, Superman)
2 @FOREVER KING (Batman)
3 @GGA Max (Bane)
4 @GGA 16 Bit (Catwoman)
5 @Digit (Shazam)
5 EMP Rashaan (Zod)
7 @GGA pimpimjim (Hawkgirl)
7 Gross (Green Lantern)

challonge bracket: http://gga.challonge.com/gbs40

Grand Finals:

Losers Finals:

Winners Finals:

More "Marquee" matches...

16 Bit vs Max

16 Bit vs Digit

Rashaan vs Max

Digit vs Pimpimjim

Pimpimjim vs Elite Goomba

Rashann vs Whiteboi

16 Bit vs Gross

There are more matches still and more will be uploaded to the
Official TEAM GGA Youtube channel, please check us out and subscribe to us for great match footage every week!​

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Who's commentating with Bit in grand finals? 10/10 very based would get hype for again
If I'm not mistaken it was PPJ and it was unlistenable. I love Bit on commentary but PPJ was unbearable during GF. It's like he was having an acid trip or something. You have King and Theo at GGA both for the first time ever (I think) and he was talking about anything but the match. I know he likes to have fun, but I couldn't even handle it.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
If I'm not mistaken it was PPJ and it was unlistenable. I love Bit on commentary but PPJ was unbearable during GF. It's like he was having an acid trip or something. You have King and Theo at GGA both for the first time ever (I think) and he was talking about anything but the match. I know he likes to have fun, but I couldn't even handle it.
I mean it was definitely hella unprofessional, but I don't mind if it was just a hype GGA local, not like it was a major or anything. My guess was he was drunk.

ReD WolF

Lord of the Drip
Commentary during WF, LF, and GF was definitely unbearable. That's when its supposed to be at it's peak of hype and entertainment. Instead it was obnoxious, mute-worthy noise. The tournament itself was outstanding however. Props to all those who attended.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I loved PPJ commentary. I wouldn't have like that at a major or anything, but it was a fun local so I thought it was hilarious.