What's new

Injustice: GAU Balance Suggestions

JDM

Noob
why is flash sssooo unfair?
-Constant Safe 50/50's
-Full Screen move to whiff punish into good damge into more mixups
-Trait to give almost 60 percent damage for one bar (essentially this will end each round barring clash)
-RMS cancel to give tons of frame traps
-Best corner mixups in the game, best mixups in the game flat out, best rushdown in the game.
-Extremely hard to zone with Speed Dodge and headbutt

etc etc

Are we going to act like Flash isn't top 5? Really?

haketh

Noob
Honestly, in hindsight, I don't even really remember why the 3 Super characters were even considered top tier. I do remember Super Cammy and Super Fei being pretty dumb, though.

Also, Super Rose had the best Ultra in the series' history.
Super in general was dumb which is why it & vanillia were the best. Yo Soul Sattelite, Bretahless, & Fuerte Spark Ultras were so dumb.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
-Constant Safe 50/50's
-Trait to give almost 60 percent damage for one bar (essentially this will end each round barring clash)
-Best corner mixups in the game, best mixups in the game flat out, best rushdown in the game.

etc etc

Ignores most interactables without fadc or having to backdash them.
Stupid good d2
One of the best set of wakeups

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The Flash's change has been altered.

The damage output stays the same, but the second hit of MB lightning charge on block recovers like the flying uppercut on block in order to avoid the frame trap on a couple of large characters.

Let me see these Flash fools try and debate this one.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
The Flash's change has been altered.

The damage output stays the same, but the second hit of MB lightning charge on block recovers like the flying uppercut on block in order to avoid the frame trap on a couple of large characters.

Let me see these Flash fools try and debate this one.
So if the opponent is standing, will MB LC still be like -17 instead of +3? Or does this only apply when the opponent is ducking?

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Fool, how do you like my Scorpion buffs? Also, I have just added my Cyborg buffs. What do you think?
Also, some scrub on Vagrant's profile page is saying that Smoke beats Scorpion 6:4. You have to do something.
I actually am surprise at your Scorp buffs, that's all I ever wanted and then some.

Change the 'significantly' decrease start up on target acquired to 'slightly' and I that'd be fine. Especially if you're giving him homing missiles. The rest are interesting. Maybe even too much but interesting enough to the point where I'd want to see it play out.

Smoke beats Scorp only 6-4? I'll have to check it. Someone's obviously a fool.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion

Can combo off of a multi-hitting b3. And gets ambiguos unclashable setups, And has an OTG. K I'm finished.
one time zoophox and I were playing. like usual i was clapping another flash player's cheeks so free i was somehow falling asleep with my eyes open. anyway, he opens me up with his 7 frame low, after utilizing the fastest dash, that recovers midway through the animation , in the game. i have about 30-40%, keep in mind, im about 3/4 on the left side of fortress and he's juggling me. naturally i try and clash.

flash pops trait- mb b3 mb sonic pound mb b3 into ray interactable, into b3 for transition- game.

fair and balanced

WITNESS

Worlds Famous
-Constant Safe 50/50's

etc etc

(Constant Safe 50/50's) Guess you never played batgirl or just push block

(Full Screen move to whiff punish into good damge into more mixups) Not full screen but close, and also I don't get why its so hard for people to hold down midscreen or to not do anything unsafe midscreen against flash

(Trait to give almost 60 percent damage for one bar (essentially this will end each round barring clash) ) Notice what you said here TRAIT, yes I get 60% with one bar using TRAIT. While some other characters get to do 40%+ one bar or no bar (wonder women) mid screen combos and get a free OTG interactable that adds 20% unscaled damage, Flash's highest bnb combo is 36% midscreen. I can only do the trait combo twice in a match and that combo is not easy to do. So I don't see a difference between characters getting the same amount of damage using an interactable without using their TRAIT after a combo and flash doing the same thing using his TRAIT that he can use only two times a match.

(RMS cancel to give tons of frame traps) The only thing a flash player can do after RMS cancel is throw (which you can tech on reaction) or D1. You can
punish the overhead on reaction, you can back dash or again simply push block

(Best corner mixups in the game) Damn you must of forgot that batgirl, GL, wonder women, doomsday, superman, bane, catwomen, hawkgirl, and MMH are in the game

(best mixups in the game flat out) read above^^^^^^

(Extremely hard to zone with Speed Dodge and headbutt) So I guess Doomsday, bane, batgirl and hawkgirl are easy to zone?

ect. ect. ect.

JDM

Noob
(Constant Safe 50/50's) Guess you never played batgirl or just push block

(Full Screen move to whiff punish into good damge into more mixups) Not full screen but close, and also I don't get why its so hard for people to hold down midscreen or to not do anything unsafe midscreen against flash

(Trait to give almost 60 percent damage for one bar (essentially this will end each round barring clash) ) Notice what you said here TRAIT, yes I get 60% with one bar using TRAIT. While some other characters get to do 40%+ one bar or no bar (wonder women) mid screen combos and get a free OTG interactable that adds 20% unscaled damage, Flash's highest bnb combo is 36% midscreen. I can only do the trait combo twice in a match and that combo is not easy to do. So I don't see a difference between characters getting the same amount of damage using an interactable without using their TRAIT after a combo and flash doing the same thing using his TRAIT that he can use only two times a match.

(RMS cancel to give tons of frame traps) The only thing a flash player can do after RMS cancel is throw (which you can tech on reaction) or D1. You can
punish the overhead on reaction, you can back dash or again simply push block

(Best corner mixups in the game) Damn you must of forgot that batgirl, GL, wonder women, doomsday, superman, bane, catwomen, hawkgirl, and MMH are in the game

(best mixups in the game flat out) read above^^^^^^

(Extremely hard to zone with Speed Dodge and headbutt) So I guess Doomsday, bane, batgirl and hawkgirl are easy to zone?

ect. ect. ect.
Lmfao.

ok bro