What's new

General/Other Injustice - First Screenshots of Black Adam

Still not sure how I feel about Black Adam having his own character slot. I still think he should've just been a skin for Shazam and put another character in the game.

Namely the Wonder Twins
You obviously have no idea who Black Adam is. Wasted characters slots are for characters like Doomsday and Bane.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Still not sure how I feel about Black Adam having his own character slot. I still think he should've just been a skin for Shazam and put another character in the game.

Namely the Wonder Twins
Meh the same idea is put behind Black Adam as Sinestro is when it comes to gameplay. Because he is a much more violent, evil and aggressive character, he can do things that Shazam really wouldn't and make it into his own playstyle. I am honestly deciding who I want to play between him and Shazam, because they are both bawses.

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I hope this was not the only NEWS :x Coz we are always 1 step ahead of them - :D and we already knew Black Adam was in....

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
I just read Finish - him about the gameplay - there is a mission in Star Labs where you are Catwoman's cat and u must pass through laser stuff :D DEAD!

Mikayel

Well-Known Gay Member
They have confirmed me by twitter that they are more announcements for today ;)
"InjusticeGame@InjusticeGame
@_chinocudeiro_ Perhaps. It's also possible that there is more than one announcement."
They didn't say that the other big anouncements are gonna be today though - maybe they meant this week... which will just kill me