What's new

Injustice EVO Champ, SonicFox to start online training: "Tails of Traits in Training!"

SonicFox5000

The Best.
LOL. Had a feeling he didn't want to get his head shaved. You'd have bodied him even if it was a Joker mirror IMO.
Still need to get rev0lver to keep his word on that eyebrow match lol.

BTW check your alerts from the EVO thread. I kept my promise and drew your fursona like I said after you came outta losers to 6-0 EVO Grand Finals. You earned the love man. Keep on doin' what you do Sonicfox. You're great for the community.
Thanks I try hard to come on in and make the community as big as it can be :3

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
I need to learn how to block. And to use less jump set ups on characters with good anti airs.

Also teach me skullgirls. <3
Psn Mikealbunny

JwabHDTV

Get Cage'd
I need you to train me to be the very best..... at everything.

(Bad thing is I only have Injustice on the PS4 cause I used to have it on PS3 but I sold it)

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
I'd love to play sometime, I've always struggled with the GL/BatGirl MU. Chris G's BG took me out at ECT >.>

PSN: BunLantern
Main: GL
2ndary: Sinestro

KH_Seraph

ҜømbÄŦ Ħøu&Ŧøπ
If the netplay was 1000x better then I'd be down for a ft30, but Injustice is nearly unplayable in its' current state for me. :(

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Hey SonicFox, is this deal (Or even just an abbreviated version for time's sake) still available offline at tournaments? I hate playing online, but I do still want to get games in with you at some point (Somehow I've managed to miss you every time we've been at the same events).

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Hey SonicFox, is this deal (Or even just an abbreviated version for time's sake) still available offline at tournaments? I hate playing online, but I do still want to get games in with you at some point (Somehow I've managed to miss you every time we've been at the same events).
I wouldnt mind doing offline as well, sure!