What's new

Injustice EVO Champ, SonicFox to start online training: "Tails of Traits in Training!"

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Reserved sign up list (PSN)
1. brianthebeast1
2. VideoGamerHd
3. Mfkaoz
4. KT8voices/ Nugget_Fries
3. tony at home
4. VGMTHEVAGABOND
Please put me on the psn list, one87_muscles

I actually love Injustice BUT, I rarely play. When I do decide to play, I want to play against the best.

For myself, I'll PayPal you money for your time beating me. I want to learn but I simply do not have the time. I want to take the "express course" of improving.

TKB

Noob
I would love a training session with you. I've fought you a couple times before and I'm always looking to level up. Great idea :)

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Awsesome Sonicfox! Given how many people grump over Batgirl this is a pretty good thing to be doing right now to help the community adapt to her and other things they may not be taking advantage of.

BTW did you ever get to play the mullet match with MufasaRawrz or do the eyebrow match vs rev0lver? I'm still eager to see you become the barber of fighting games.

SonicFox5000

The Best.
Awsesome Sonicfox! Given how many people grump over Batgirl this is a pretty good thing to be doing right now to help the community adapt to her and other things they may not be taking advantage of.

BTW did you ever get to play the mullet match with MufasaRawrz or do the eyebrow match vs rev0lver? I'm still eager to see you become the barber of fighting games.
I don't think he showed up ;p

SonicFox5000

The Best.
You know what, I'll do this. I kind of quit IGAU because I felt like I was behind the curve in the meta and I couldn't play at the high level, maybe this will show me what I need to do to compete.

It's cool that you're doing this man. Least hollywood EVO champ of all time.
psn please

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I don't think he showed up ;p
LOL. Had a feeling he didn't want to get his head shaved. You'd have bodied him even if it was a Joker mirror IMO.
Still need to get rev0lver to keep his word on that eyebrow match lol.

BTW check your alerts from the EVO thread. I kept my promise and drew your fursona like I said after you came outta losers to 6-0 EVO Grand Finals. You earned the love man. Keep on doin' what you do Sonicfox. You're great for the community.