What's new

Injustice Coolness Tier List

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Agree with Deathstroke, but how is Solomon Grundy S tier but Joker and Black Adam aren't? Do you know their backstories?..
I do know them, but in this case it came down to Grundy's move animations. The dude is literally picking you up and tossing you around like a ragdoll, walking through your attacks like they mean nothing, and bringing the pain. Joker's moveset can't compare, so I gave Grundy the nod.

Maasik

Noob
I do know them, but in this case it came down to Grundy's move animations. The dude is literally picking you up and tossing you around like a ragdoll, walking through your attacks like they mean nothing, and bringing the pain. Joker's moveset can't compare, so I gave Grundy the nod.
We'll have to agree to disagree then, the Joker is a complete badass as a character haha.

Hades

Noob
Scorpion is waaaay to low... I mean a Motherfucker that burns people for a living, uses swords and his spear to fuck you up. How is that not fucking awesome? And lets. Ot forget his skull for a head! His suit looks like, his moves look great and his clash quotes and starting quote are also on point.

Also ares is top tier just for his voice alone. His grab tech 'unhand me' is beyond top tier

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
LBSH EVERYONE IS HYPE EXCEPT CATWOMAN KILLERFROST THE JOKER AND BATGIRL

IF IT ISNT BY DESIGN ITS CLASH QUOTES OR STUFF.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Ummm... Catwoman needs to be moved up several tiers just based on her quips alone. Who else calls out the other females when they're being bitches? That's right, no one.

Scorpion is waaaay to low... I mean a Motherfucker that burns people for a living, uses swords and his spear to fuck you up. How is that not fucking awesome? And lets. Ot forget his skull for a head! His suit looks like, his moves look great and his clash quotes and starting quote are also on point.

Also ares is top tier just for his voice alone. His grab tech 'unhand me' is beyond top tier
Scorpion is where he should be because he took the spot of another DC Character :DOGE

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Ummm... Catwoman needs to be moved up several tiers just based on her quips alone. Who else calls out the other females when they're being bitches? That's right, no one.
she gets outquipped by many so even though her quips are ok some are just better.

ATP2014

The best mediocre Batman
Tbh, Catwoman is a lame-ass character, even within the comics. The only reason she is relevant is because she is Batma's main squeeze. I would have been fine if she was replaced by almost any other female character.

Cats suck, dogs rule.

Last edited:

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Tbh, Catwoman is a lame-ass character, even within the comics. The only reason she is relevant is because she is Batma's main squeeze. I would had been fine if she was replaced by almost any other female character.

Cats suck, dogs rule.
Plebeian.