What's new

Injustice character hype tier list

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
I think GL kinda depends on how you play him. He has some really cool mixups and resets, but he also might just play lame the whole time.

I think Nightwing is too high, spamming wingdings and staff stance normals is not hype at all.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Nightwing is the least interesting character to watch in the entire game.
Grundy would be more fun to watch if his chain grabs didn't take a year to go through.
Shazam matches tend to just be him teleporting everywhere and never actually doing anything, so that kinda brings him down.

Doomsday is fun to watch simply because he doesn't ever give a shit, and I love watching tournament veterans get blown up by ES over and over again.
I also really enjoy Catwoman and Green Arrow, but that's probably more to do with 16 bit and Chris G.

I forgot Black Adam, Zatanna, Ares, Cyrborg, Joker, and Killer Frost were in the game.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I think GL kinda depends on how you play him. He has some really cool mixups and resets, but he also might just play lame the whole time.

I think Nightwing is too high, spamming wingdings and staff stance normals is not hype at all.
I can't believe you used the word spam. You sound like all my hate mail.

It's super hype and you know it

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
no it's just really funny to see someone win with just wing dings
I suppose I agree but wing dings can be deceptive on crossup j3 since it can also be whiff canceled out of air attacks.

The mb meta is surprisingly still viable also. I beat many people with wing ding games and then when they start blocking I dash in and chip them to death.

NW is HYPE!!!!! Like my post if you agree!

Reactions: Ram

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
I totally agree with Nightwing not being hype.

He's like the most dry character ever, which is why I don't understand why people said they liked watching me play.