What's new

Injustice character hype tier list

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Was bored at work today so I decided to make a tier list based on how hype each character is to watch when they're in the zone and kickin' booty. Using a scale of 1-10 with 1 being least hype and 10 being super happy fun time hype. Characters are listed alphabetically not by their number (ex Catwoman is a 9 whereas Ares is an 8). Here it is, enjoy. This is opinion based and for fun so if you have your own hype tier list feel free to post or suggest changes.

Top Tier Hype (10s)
Joker, Lobo, Shazam, Solomon Grundy

Upper Tier Hype (9s, 8s, 7s)
Ares, Bane, Catwoman, Green Arrow, Harley Quinn, Lex Luthor, Nightwing, Zatanna,

Mid Tier Hype (6s, 5s)
Batman, Deathstroke, Flash, Hawkgirl, Wonder Woman, Zod

Low Mid Tier Hype (4s, 3s)
Black Adam, Cyborg, Doomsday, Killer Frost, Martian Manhunter, Raven, Sinestro, Superman

Low Tier Hype ( 2s, 1s)
Aquaman, Batgirl, Green Lantern, Scorpion

Edit: Bane, Harley, Nightwing moved up a tier
Wonder Woman and Zod moved down a tier
Added the 3 characters I missed seriously do I even play this game? Can't even remember everyone

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
I think this is a great idea for a topic and I agree completely with your list.

...Apart from Shazam. I personally find him to be a tier lower but that's just because I hate playing against Shazam :p

E

Eldriken

Doomsday should be on the bottom.

I love the character, but there's nothing hype about him if he's able to play his normal game against someone, especially if the person they're going against doesn't know how to handle him.

The only time he's remotely hype is if you're doing meterless 40% midscreen combos because people are like, "DUDE. DOOMSDAY COMBOS!"

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Doomsday should be on the bottom.

I love the character, but there's nothing hype about him if he's able to play his normal game against someone, especially if the person they're going against doesn't know how to handle him.

The only time he's remotely hype is if you're doing meterless 40% midscreen combos because people are like, "DUDE. DOOMSDAY COMBOS!"
I actually get really hard playing Slayer's DoomsDay<3

Someone tag him for me pls