What's new

Injustice - Character feedback from Arturo Sanchez from playtesting at NetherRealm Studios

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
Flight mode. It appears she is just as maneuverable on the ground as in the air, which is really cool in my opinion. No Sindel choppy levitate shit.
Do we know this for sure? Nothing to do with her mace? I'm just curious if the spinning of her mace is more of a charge move or possibly part of her trait?

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Jokes trait is a free parry that grants him 'Ha's when successful. The more Ha's he has the better his foot speed / jumps are. There's a thread on it in his forum.
yeah i already saw his walk speed being very fast, this is pure gold.

didnt know the injustice forums actually had any decent info other than speculation lol, will check em out

trufenix

bye felicia
yeah i already saw his walk speed being very fast, this is pure gold.

didnt know the injustice forums actually had any decent info other than speculation lol, will check em out
Karried's been pretty great about making sure character specific threads wind up where they belong. Pretty much anything (confirmed) that we know about a character is where it belongs.

Reactions: RYX

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Karried's been pretty great about making sure character specific threads wind up where they belong. Pretty much anything (confirmed) that we know about a character is where it belongs.
yeah, my past experience with any forums about unreleased games has been iffy

didnt realise that jokers trait was told, wasnt in the frontpaged thread, was raging how they didnt exhibit joker

Did he confirm a second unlockable Super Move? If so that is some of the best leaked info I've herd for this game.

I'm hoping that one is real cinematic while the other is more practical Example being Batman Grappling gun and the Bat Mobile

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
Did he confirm a second unlockable Super Move? If so that is some of the best leaked info I've herd for this game.

I'm hoping that one is real cinematic while the other is more practical Example being Batman Grappling gun and the Bat Mobile
Where did you see that?...maybe I missed something...I think they said that the Batman dropkick was his old super and was removed...

trufenix

bye felicia
yeah, my past experience with any forums about unreleased games has been iffy
well places like neogaf and gamefaqs are cess pools to begin with, and SRK has long since grown too big for its britches.

didnt realise that jokers trait was told, wasnt in the frontpaged thread, was raging how they didnt exhibit joker
we still don't have a lot of solid intel on any of the powers, I think Bat, Flash, WW, and Nightwing are the ones we know the most about, and even those are still largely mysteries. Most of whats in that thread is based on offhanded remarks by colt.