What's new

Injustice - Character feedback from Arturo Sanchez from playtesting at NetherRealm Studios

Reedoms

Noob
How he plays in game I mean. The powers and abilities section that all these characters have in their Wiki pages are as deep into canon as I'm getting. Haha
Oh. Well, I want that as well. Just wanna see a match of him playing but I guess they are saving it for when they formally announce Ares or something.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Oh. Well, I want that as well. Just wanna see a match of him playing but I guess they are saving it for when they formally announce Ares or something.
That would be great. I'm down with the idea of Ares being in the game, so two birds/one stone.

And it would fit since we got SHAZAM! fighting Doomsday and all.

BrokenAngels00

Longtime Lurker
How he plays in game I mean. The powers and abilities section that all these characters have in their Wiki pages are as deep into canon as I'm getting. Haha
"Everyone has been asking me about black Adam. Well he has a really good command divekick. His trait is like strider orbs..so u can use it To get on that ass. His trait is very very very good. Also has some decent zoning tools and his combos hurt a ton. Well I shouldn't say strider orbs since u can't throw them at the opponent. Maybe vergil super from umvc would be a a better comparison"
Taken directly from his twitter.
( https://twitter.com/nycfurby)

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Is sinestro a zoner then? He has that ball, the overhead projectile, and the ground spikes. Don't think he'll compete with a Deathstroke or Cyborg frankly.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
I just want to know more about Black Adam now.

Electricity lacks stone cold badass representation in fighters. It's all Blanka and Necro and SHAZAM! and Ky Kiske.
Woah there. I don't take too kindly to people talking that way about my man Ky. You lookin' to get bopped or something?

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah. Someone needs to spill some Bane info. All I know about him is... nothing. Don't know what he does or how he plays.

Woah there. I don't take too kindly to people talking that way about my man Ky. You lookin' to get bopped or something?
I played through Slash.

Ky Kiske will take all my shit.

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Yeah. Someone needs to spill some Bane info. All I know about him is... nothing. Don't know what he does or how he plays.

I played through Slash.

Ky Kiske will take all my shit.
I didn't start playing games as far back as Slash. As long as Ky is still da god I'm all good.
Actually wait. Wasn't Eddie better back then than he is now? ...That would have been a sight to see.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I don't know if I can handle playing Catwoman, Nightwing, Harley, Killer Frost, Raven, and Hawkgirl. Not to mention the potential DLC characters ._.