What's new

Injustice - Character feedback from Arturo Sanchez from playtesting at NetherRealm Studios

When reading some all these thing about the game, I realises how little I know about fighting game in general.. I hope so much Injustice have a great tutorial

When reading some all these thing about the game, I realises how little I know about fighting game in general.. I hope so much Injustice have a great tutorial
Tutorials can only teach you about mechanics, the lingo and other elite level material you'll learn as you play and take time out to learn it. "Frame Traps" etc.

Tutorials can only teach you about mechanics, the lingo and other elite level material you'll learn as you play and take time out to learn it. "Frame Traps" etc.
If it just teaches me to be better at punching people in the face I´m happy... if Im still playing this game 2 months after release I try to learn all the other stuff.

If it just teaches me to be better at punching people in the face I´m happy... if Im still playing this game 2 months after release I try to learn all the other stuff.
It'll teach you that for sure, other advance things you have this forum for. To understand them.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Man, this game screams "zoning game" all over.
yeah zoning when raven trait teleports are better than vergils from umvc3 , oh and grundy %50 chain throws too! but wait theres more! flash can slow down time! and cat women can dodge projectile omg injustice zoners among us!!!

shazam's power is lightning fists. Makes his hands fists overcharged with lightning. When he lands punches on your hit or block they do additional lightning damage.
Thanks for the clarification, was going off of Art's twitter.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I just want to know more about Black Adam now.

Electricity lacks stone cold badass representation in fighters. It's all Blanka and Necro and SHAZAM! and Ky Kiske.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Read 52. That is definitive Black Adam and it's fucking fantastic.
How he plays in game I mean. The powers and abilities section that all these characters have in their Wiki pages are as deep into canon as I'm getting. Haha