What's new

Injustice - Chance of a character reveal this week is "Pretty damn high"

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
lol if you don't think Aquaman is dark and gritty, I don't think you have followed his comic at all. he's the closest thing the Justice League has to a red lantern.

Look at this nigga. Those fish have to breath underwater but he isn't giving a single fuck. He continues to ride them until they will most likely die and then he will just call others to do it. He can probably swim faster than they can fly but he doesn't care, he want's to look gangster and it's working.
lol, this so much

lol if you don't think Aquaman is dark and gritty, I don't think you have followed his comic at all. he's the closest thing the Justice League has to a red lantern.
Oh no I'm just basing it off the context of the him riding flying fishes. I don't really follow Aquaman comics to be factual about that.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
100% certain Aquaman is in the game, they have hinted at him a million times.

I'm kinda sad though, boon keeps saying there going to make the most badass Aquaman ever, I honestly would just rather have the normal young looking short haired blond dude with an orange shirt.
Just give him really awesome moves, and very cool animations and win/intro animations to make people like him.

I really hope they just don't go all crazy grim dark with him, like long hair, beard, hook hand, crazy armor.
Bleh.

100% certain Aquaman is in the game, they have hinted at him a million times.

I'm kinda sad though, boon keeps saying there going to make the most badass Aquaman ever, I honestly would just rather have the normal young looking short haired blond dude with an orange shirt.
Just give him really awesome moves, and very cool animations and win/intro animations to make people like him.

I really hope they just don't go all crazy grim dark with him, like long hair, beard, hook hand, crazy armor.
Bleh.
wouldn't you like a water powered armor? like green lantern's one. that would keep him at his prime. i hope they don't give him the hook hand i don't like that. just the trident and his normal hair

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
If Aquaman gets in his super should be beating the crap out of someone while making love to a dolphin.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
wouldn't you like a water powered armor? like green lantern's one. that would keep him at his prime
No not really.

I want plain jane Aquaman.

DC wants to make Aquaman awesome again, and if they want to do that, they can't half ass it by reinventing him as someone completely new, they have to make people respect him for who he is.

And for the most part, they have done a great job with it in the new 52, but that's limited to comic fans, they need to have his new52 version in other media like video games so the mainstream can see him.

If they make him completely different for the game, but make him bad ass, people will respect the NRS version of Aquaman, not the character as a whole, if that makes any sense.

I'm just rambling though.

No not really.

I want plain jane Aquaman.

DC wants to make Aquaman awesome again, and if they want to do that, they can't half ass it by reinventing him as someone completely new, they have to make people respect him for who he is.

And for the most part, they have done a great job with it in the new 52, but that's limited to comic fans, they need to have his new52 version in other media like video games so the mainstream can see him.

If they make him completely different for the game, but make him bad ass, people will respect the NRS version of Aquaman, not the character as a whole, if that makes any sense.

I'm just rambling though.
well i agree, i just tried to come up with why he can fight so well againts superman or stuff, i know he is not useless on land btw.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Aquaman is going to be my main, but I'm hoping for a Blue Beetle reveal just so I can rest assured he's in the game.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Its a reveal and not a gameplay trailer so Green Lantern and Joker wont be involved unless they make a guest appearance or something is my guess. Here's hoping its not Batwing. Anyone care to shoot me the random odds of it being The Ray?

I'm putting it at around a 1 in 9000+ range of odds

CYracks

Command Grabber
Atrocitus reminds me of Sektor a little; even his story sounds familiar. I'd defiantly main him.