What's new

Injustice at Evo

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
I just wanted to make a quick thread post that something very large is in the works w a ton of time before Evo. This gives me more time to make it "HOT" .....like I think some people might be hella surprised how HOT I'm planning to make something. I think production value wise people might crap themselves. Like way HOT. Think mk9 side tourney at Evo but it'll blow your expectations .

Give me until end of Feb, I guarantee you will like it. Consider this a massive tease but worth it

Again keep playing Inj, more details around feb mid to late Feb because I need that time to create, connect and produce something during MY extremely hectic schedule

Why that date? Well it'll be around then where I'll announce something but just know I need that time to make it hot like I want to. So @HoneyBee and co calm down all will be well

Sorry so vague

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Dude I think Krayzie is workin on one too lol
If he or anyone is they should contact me ASAP because it'd be in their best interest I promise people will enjoy this and I would like help from people like Krayzie that I know to help run certain aspects

Quality I'm going for is Espn/pro sports/WWE

People will just have to wait and see

WarlordRenegade

Founder of Team Renegade
If he or anyone is they should contact me ASAP because it'd be in their best interest I promise people will enjoy this and I would like help from people like Krayzie that I know to help run certain aspects

Yo daaaaaaamn sounds hype

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

Yo. I'll be at Evo this year 100%. Getting my plane ticket next pay check. If you need help with ANYTHING at all, please let me know.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

You have my number. I'll be more than happy to help keep Injustice alive.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main

Confirmed Jim Ross commentary.

trufenix

bye felicia
Well I had to and it was Smart to so I could connect w others trying behind scenes to do same thing so we could form a cohesive group as well as gauge interest from people I know will actually GO to Evo and wanna compete
I respect your intentions and I'm a huge fan of your work both as a player and an organizer.