What's new

Injustice Arcade Machine Project...Thoughts?

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
pretty cool idea! only thing id change is the button layout. i would use viewlix instead of straight american style but thats just all a matter of preference

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Picked up the empty cabinet for this project yesterday. Finally had some time to work on it today. I had to completely sand the cabinet down and apply a fresh coat of paint. While that was drying, I knocked out the control panel box. Sanded it down, painted it, applied the artwork and installed new t-molding. I'll get the side art applied shortly...

YourMKArcadeSource

Your Source For All Things MK Arcade Related
Got some work done on the control panel tonight. The overlay is just set under the Lexan. I'm holding off on installing it permanently until later because I need to trim up the Lexan a bit along the sides (it's a tight fit when the panel is down) and I don't want to mess up the overlay. These pics should give you an idea of how it's progressing...

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
From what I've seen so far, I think making an Injustice cab is a great idea. If I had the financial means, I'd pay you to make an MK9 and Injustice one. Maybe one day. Keep up the good work and respect to the craft.