What's new

Injustice Alt Outfit Unlock Guide

The Savage

Human Where It Matters Most
Yeah, no way in hell I'm getting three stars on every mission with some of these ridiculous requirements. Really hope costumes like this and the Arrow costume eventually become available for purchase.

Benjustice

International Man of Missed Combos
Yeah, no way in hell I'm getting three stars on every mission with some of these ridiculous requirements. Really hope costumes like this and the Arrow costume eventually become available for purchase.
Many missons come down to luck, really. Otherwise there are Youtube tutorials and guides that make it more tolerable

Otherwise, the complete edition IS pretty much confirmed :p

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
Between stiff controls, luck-based events, overpowered missions and characters who I suck at, I can't do much in STAR labs. If I could chose which character's missions I wanted to play without having to do every other fucker, it'd be great.

FrozenG3oX

<3 gimmicks
It bothers me than I can't link into wb account cause I'm from Romania so there is no option for me to get the batman beyond costume...

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
Lost my data somehow and had to resort to a back up I made at level 68.
Some things I had unlocked re-unlocked after certain parameters: winning one match with a character got me all the win 10 win 100 win blah with that one character and gave me their icons.
However everything in the archives is locked and I'm past the level where they give armory keys. Can I now NEVER unlock regime outfits?

Lost my data somehow and had to resort to a back up I made at level 68.
Some things I had unlocked re-unlocked after certain parameters: winning one match with a character got me all the win 10 win 100 win blah with that one character and gave me their icons.
However everything in the archives is locked and I'm past the level where they give armory keys. Can I now NEVER unlock regime outfits?
That sucks man, but I have one question. How did you make a backup?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
That sucks man, but I have one question. How did you make a backup?
I have 3 or so storage devices at any one time. Once I synced my cloud stuff, the other time I copied my file to another and used that storage device because I was having compatibility pack problems.