What's new

Injustice Alt Outfit Unlock Guide

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Shoutouts to Game Rant for supplying this info in one clean and orderly location for those of us looking around for how to get outfits.
Original Article Found Here
Its a good read, mentions NRS history with unlocks and costumes and DLC packs and is worth giving them a hit over.
http://gamerant.com/injustice-gods-among-us-costume-dlc-unlock-guide/

This video is courtesy of Ara Saf who found a vid of the outfits in the viewing room.
Aquaman: (Two Skins)
  • Regime Aquaman – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Flashpoint Aquaman – Obtained by purchasing the Season Pass
Ares: (One Skin)
  • Regime Ares – Unlocked through the Archive
Bane: (Two Skins)
  • Regime Bane – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Knight Fall Bane – Obtained after you download and rate the iOS version of the game
Batman: (Five Skins)
  • Insurgency Batman – Unlocked through the Archive
  • New 52 Batman – Found in the Special Edition of the game
  • Blackest Night Batman – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from Best Buy
  • Arkham City Batman – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from Walmart
  • Batman Beyond – Unlocked by purchasing a Batman card for the iOS version of the game
Black Adam: (One Skin)
  • Regime Black Adam – Unlocked through the Archive
Catwoman: (Two Skins)
  • Regime Catwoman – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Arkham City Catwoman – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from Walmart
Cyborg: (One Skin)
  • Regime Cyborg – Unlocked through the Archive
Deathstroke: (Two Skins)
  • Insurgency Deathstroke – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Flashpoint Deathstroke – Unlocked by buying the Season Pass
Doomsday: (One Skin)
  • Regime Doomsday – Unlocked through the Archive
Flash: (Three Skins)
  • Regime Flash – Unlocked through the Archive
  • New 52 Flash Skin – Unlocked through the completion of a Speed Run Battle Mode tournament
  • Elseworld’s Finest Flash – Unlocked by getting 3 stars on all S.T.A.R. Lab Missions
Green Arrow: (Two Skins)
  • Insurgency Green Arrow – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Arrow – Obtained by being one of the first 5,000 people to vote in the pre-release Battle Arena promotion
Green Lantern: (Three Skins)
  • Regime Green Lantern – Unlocked through the Archive
  • New 52 Green Lantern – Unlocked by finishing a bonus battle in the iOS version of the game
  • Yellow Lantern – Unlocked by winning one Ranked Match
Harley Quinn: (Two Skins)
  • Insurgency Harley Quinn – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Arkham Harley Quinn – Unlocked by purchasing a Joker card for the iOS version of the game
Hawkgirl: (One Skin)
  • Regime Hawkgirl – Unlocked through the Archive
The Joker: (Two Skins)
  • Insurgency Joker – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Arkham City Joker – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from Walmart
Killer Frost: (One Skin)
  • Regime Killer Frost – Unlocked through the Archive
Lex Luthor: (One Skin)
  • Insurgency Lex Luthor – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Kryptonite Lex Luthor – Unlocked by completing S.T.A.R. Lab Missions
Nightwing: (Two Skins)
  • Regime Nightwing – Unlocked through the Archive
  • New 52 Nightwing – Obtained by reaching Level 30
Raven: (One Skin)
  • Regime Raven – Unlocked through the Archive
Shazam: (Two Skins)
  • Regime Shazam – Unlocked through the Archive
  • New 52 Shazam – Unlocked by completing all Star Lab Missions for Shazam
Sinestro: (One Skin)
  • Regime Sinestro – Unlocked through the Archive
Solomon Grundy: (Three Skins)
  • Regime Solomon Grundy – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Boss Grundy – Complete a Classic Battle tournament on any difficulty and with any character
  • Red Son Solomon Grundy – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from GameStop
Superman: (Five Skins)
  • Regime Superman – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Godfall Superman – Complete the game in Story Mode
  • Red Son Superman – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from GameStop
  • New 52 Superman – Available in the Collector’s Edition of the game
  • Prison Superman – Unlocked by beating all battles in the iOS version of the game
Wonder Woman: (Four Skins)
  • Regime Wonder Woman Costume – Unlocked through the Archive
  • Red Son Wonder Woman Costume – Obtained by pre-ordering Injustice from GameStop
  • New 52 Wonder Woman – Available in the Special Edition of the game
  • Flashpoint Wonder Woman – Unlocked by buying the Season Pass

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Sweet guide i just wish more of the characters had multiple skins instead of just 1 and 2 I mean really why does Superman need 5 skins at launch and ppl like Black Adam and Doomsday get 1 alt skin.

Once they start releasing character skin packs, I'm going to have to start working overtime because I need to have them all...I hope they will release the preorder skins to buy just like what they did for MK

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think that some may have alternate unlocks at certain ranks because I have New 52 Flash and I have never even gone into such a mode.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
For real, i just tried out the impossible! battle thing. And yes its pretty darn impossible, if that's what it takes to unlock a new skin well it's complete bs lol.

You have to beat the entire cast no continues with the 2 life bars you start off. Luckily your bar regenerates after a match if you used an interactable, do a super, transitions or win a clash. But still from the 10th character up, they're all in the harder difficulties.

Fuck that!

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Just going to point out that as a comic book fan/completionist I fully support everything about this thread.
Gimme skins. Gimme all the skins!

Also I swear the ticker at the top of the screen said you get a skin for beating 25 ranked matches with a character?

EDIT: For impossible battle does the Lex Luthor Orbital satellite spam thing still work against AI? I remember in the demo people were having trouble beating on V. Hard and somone suggested Lex's orbital lazer move as even on v. hard the AI makes little to no attempt to dodge it...

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Can we get a source on this, or a pic or something?
Apparently multiple people have called bullshit on this. The lack of a pic supports that it's probably not true.
I seriously want to know how that Cyborg skin though... does anyone know the source of that pic?

Apparently multiple people have called bullshit on this. The lack of a pic supports that it's probably not true.
I seriously want to know how that Cyborg skin though... does anyone know the source of that pic?
It seems to be an unlockable portrait of him for hero cards. So maybe we're all reading into this too much. It does look like it's rendered to be in game though. I personally hope it is. And that New 52 versions of Green Arrow and Aquaman exist. I just hope they're not impossible to unlock.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
I not only +1 the want for Mistress Woman alt ( I want to see what her shoes are too) but I approve of your Xtine inspired username.

You missed my "And that" at the beginning of that sentence. I was continuing from my previous statement that I hope they are there, like this original Cyborg seems to be.
Sorry about that, all I did was read it from someone on another forum, I assumed it was true and it still may be. My bad

I found that if you hit "Start" (X-Box) when you pick a character, rather then your usual attack buttons, then you get an alternate color shading for the costumes. Many times it just makes the color pallet either darker or lighter but, on New 52 Nightwing you get a blue logo rather than a red.