What's new

Match-up Discussion Indecisive's Living MU Chart

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
I was Talking to SZSR a bit and decided to Share my MU Chart. This Chart is able to change over time. It is based on all the people i have played against over time. It is still changing each time i play so every number is subject to Change. For now i will put numbers up. And Players who i have Played against. If i do not know a MU that well will tell people. If you have any questions i will answer them

Aquaman: 5-5 Rico, Riyo(I still need to Play this MU More. Hopefully i can Play Tom Brady in a long set in real Life) :p

Ares: ?-?. I have yet to play Any Ares players. So i will not give a number for this.

Bane: 6-4 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr, BioHazard, Arma

Batgirl:5-5 Played a really long set with MindGames. The MU is interesting

Batman: 5-5 Arma, Fran, RapZilla, Hercules, Blake

Black Adam: 4-6 Rico. (Low Lightning is Reactable)

Catwomen: 5-5 Im going to believe 16 Bit on this.

Cyborg: 5-5 JailHouse

DeathStroke: 4-6 SilentJay, Jonnitti, J360

DoomsDay: 5-5 WhiteBoi, Frantastic

Flash: 4-6 Zyphox, Honeybee

Green Arrow: 4-6 7L

Green Lantern: 3-7 King James, KT Smith

Harley Quinn: 4-6 Ramon, Again, KPrime(Would have loved to play more against KPrime) :(

Hawkgirl: 5-5 Icey, HuskyBrown

Joker: 5-5 Stevo

Killer Frost: ?-? I have no idea

Lex Luthor: ?-? Revolver (I need to play him more before giving a real number

Lobo: 5-5, Lord Decay. This MU is really fun in a weird way.

MMH: 4-6 Jupiter, REO

Nightwing: 4-6 (Need to play more)

Raven: 4-6 Ray Riazy

Scorpion: 6-4 Silent Jay

Shazam: 5-5 Digit

Sinestro: 4-6 Dropped Combo. Also known as dude who got hit with they dumpster by King at NEC

Grundy: 6-4 Mike Metroid and the Grundy Army at Blue Planet.(Im more going by Chefs number on this since he has Tyrant)

Superman: 4-6 KDZ, Fran

Wonder Woman: 4-6 KDZ

Zatanna: ?-? Again, Deg. (Need to play More. Deg said probably 5-5)

Zod: 4-6 Viking, Arma, Fran, Pig. ( I really want to play this more to understand it better.

Advantage: A number
Disadvantage: A number
Even: A number
In progress: A number

If anyone wants to fill in the numbers and help out let me know.

Last edited:
Shazam vs GL is NOT 3-7. Its 4-6 GL doesnt outzone him that bad and his footsies are better but that doesnt make it 3-7. Shazam also gives no fucks about any of GLs oki.

Indecisive

Shazam vs GL is NOT 3-7. Its 4-6 GL doesnt outzone him that bad and his footsies are better but that doesnt make it 3-7. Shazam also gives no fucks about any of GLs oki.
Its actually pretty bad. The zoning is really tough for Shazam. B1 out footies us. We get nothing from Backdashing b13. Consistent Instant Air Shots with the perfect spacing is hell for us. And the shot sends them back making it harder. You can punish most of out options with Lift so we really cannot do too much. Its actually really bad. I grinded this MU against King James and we both agreed on the number after a while. But again everything is subject to change over time

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
Eh I trust you and I've already discussed matchups with you in the Shazam thread. But I'm disappointed with you, you clearly have not paid attention to the gospel that is Eventhubs tier list mobs. Shazam loses to most of the cast like 22 of them. :p (sarcasm). What makes you say the Aquaman is a 6-4 losing match? His normal moves?

Its actually pretty bad. The zoning is really tough for Shazam. B1 out footies us. We get nothing from Backdashing b13. Consistent Instant Air Shots with the perfect spacing is hell for us. And the shot sends them back making it harder. You can punish most of out options with Lift so we really cannot do too much. Its actually really bad. I grinded this MU against King James and we both agreed on the number after a while. But again everything is subject to change over time
Theres no way GL will just take Shazams lifebard with just zoning. B2 is good for you in this matchup as it has good range and ill hit GL if he goes for an ia oa rocket. Plus once Shazam knocks me down. Im literally fucked

Indecisive

Eh I trust you and I've already discussed matchups with you in the Shazam thread. But I'm disappointed with you, you clearly have not paid attention to the gospel that is Eventhubs tier list mobs. Shazam loses to most of the cast like 22 of them. :p (sarcasm). What makes you say the Aquaman is a 6-4 losing match? His normal moves?
It may actually be 5-5. But his Normals are somewhat troublesome. I really need to play this more. Since i have beaten every aquaman Player at the break before except for Tom. So playing someone that understands what is going on will help. I should probably Put that as a 5-5 actually. Hmmmmm

Indecisive

Theres no way GL will just take Shazams lifebard with just zoning. B2 is good for you in this matchup as it has good range and ill hit GL if he goes for an ia oa rocket. Plus once Shazam knocks me down. Im literally fucked
Its actually not that Good really. The wall of Air Rockets is really bad for shazam. On knock down is considered but getting in is not easy at all. If i could show what King James does then ask what to do then it would be easier. Also its still a guessing game on Knock down. You are able to get out. Your WU is not horrible. Consistent IA Oa Rocket is the Issue.

Its actually not that Good really. The wall of Air Rockets is really bad for shazam. On knock down is considered but getting in is not easy at all. If i could show what King James does then ask what to do then it would be easier. Also its still a guessing game on Knock down. You are able to get out. Your WU is not horrible. Consistent IA Oa Rocket is the Issue.
Lanterns might is HORRBILE against Shazam though lol you have to respect it idk maybe you just cant get past zoning... :REO

Indecisive

Lanterns might is HORRBILE against Shazam though lol you have to respect it idk maybe you just cant get past zoning... :REO
Lanterns IA Shots is somewhat like Arrows Back Shot. When it is Done Consistently. Shazams options to get through it is very little. And Block Dashing is tough since the moves push you back. Lantern also does have Better normals than Shazam. Shazam has to take risks to get in and if he does the wrong thing he gets punished. The reward does lead to a Set up but then its another Guess really.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I agree with Joker/Shazam being 5-5. It feels like one giant guessing game. I can punish everything you do if I guess right, and you can stop a lot of my pressure if you guess right. Also you give no fucks about unblockable wakeup traps, but I can cover you in teeth then jump for one of the teleport spots to give myself 2/3 odds of either full combo punishing you on wakeup or being ~+30 and restarting my pressure.

TheBoyBlunder

They love my Grayson
I actually feel bad for Shazam in the NW match up. I wish Shazam had more options. Atleast Shazam has a good wake up lol.

shinobispectre

Heart of A Champion, Skill of a Noob :P
I was Talking to SZSR a bit and decided to Share my MU Chart. This Chart is able to change over time. It is based on all the people i have played against over time. It is still changing each time i play so every number is subject to Change. For now i will put numbers up. And Players who i have Played against. If i do not know a MU that well I will tell people. If you have any questions i will answer them

Aquaman: 5-5 Rico, Riyo(I still need to Play this MU More. Hopefully i can Play Tom Brady in a long set in real Life) :p

Ares: ?-?. I have yet to play Any Ares players. So i will not give a number for this.

Bane: 5-5 Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Batgirl:?-? Need to play this MU More to really get a number

Batman: 5-5 Arma, Fran, RapZilla, Hercules

Black Adam: 4-6 Rico. (Need to play this more as well)

Catwomen: ?-? Chemist4hire (I dont even know what to think of this MU. Even though i have played Again a Catwoman i really have no idea what to think.

Cyborg: 5-5 JailHouse

DeathStroke: 4-6 SilentJay, Jonnitti, J360

DoomsDay: ?-? WhiteBoi(I got to play Him at FR but not enough to give a number

Flash: 4-6 Zyphox

Green Arrow: 4-6 7L

Green Lantern: 3-7 King James, KT Smith

Harley Quinn: 4-6 Ramon, Again, KPrime(Would have loved to play more against KPrime) :(

Hawkgirl: 5-5 Icey, HuskyBrown

Joker: 5-5 Stevo

Killer Frost: ?-? I have no idea

Lex Luthor: ?-? Revolver (I need to play him more before giving a real number

Lobo: ?-? Ummmmmmm

MMH: 4-6 Jupiter, REO

Nightwing: 4-6 (Need to play more)

Raven: 4-6 Ray Riazy

Scorpion: 6-4 Silent Jay

Shazam: 5-5 Digit

Sinestro: 4-6 Dropped Combo. Also known as dude who got hit with they dumpster by King at NEC

Grundy: 6-4 Mike Metroid and the Grundy Army at Blue Planet.(Im more going by Chefs number on this since he has Tyrant)

Superman: 4-6 KDZ, Fran

Wonder Woman: 4-6 KDZ

Zatanna: ?-? Again, Deg. (Need to play More. Deg said probably 5-5)

Zod: 4-6 Viking, Arma, Fran, Pig. ( I really want to play this more to understand it better.

Advantage: 2
Disadvantage: 13
Even: 6
In progress: 8

If anyone wants to fill in the numbers and help out let me know.
May I recommend people? Do you play online? I know you regularly go to the break. So for Ares, Mr. Aquaman? Catwoman 16 bit (only player I really know that plays her) . Killer Frost weren't there players at the KF forums? I can't remember who but the whole new reset tech is interesting... Lobo, is Ummmmmm a player? I am actually serious since Grrrrrr is a name anything is possible. I know Wonder Chef picked him up recently and looks hilarious. GGA Fill Pops? I'm just throwing out possible names and I know their distances vary from you so online play?

Indecisive

May I recommend people? Do you play online? I know you regularly go to the break. So for Ares, Mr. Aquaman? Catwoman 16 bit (only player I really know that plays her) . Killer Frost weren't there players at the KF forums? I can't remember who but the whole new reset tech is interesting... Lobo, is Ummmmmm a player? I am actually serious since Grrrrrr is a name anything is possible. I know Wonder Chef picked him up recently and looks hilarious. GGA Fill Pops? I'm just throwing out possible names and I know their distances vary from you so online play?
I refuse to play online ever again

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Lanterns IA Shots is somewhat like Arrows Back Shot. When it is Done Consistently. Shazams options to get through it is very little. And Block Dashing is tough since the moves push you back. Lantern also does have Better normals than Shazam. Shazam has to take risks to get in and if he does the wrong thing he gets punished. The reward does lead to a Set up but then its another Guess really.
GL does beat Shazam handily in the zoning game but cant do anything to him after a knockdown and Shazam can go crazy on GL after one, cant random lift because b2, im no expert on this matchup but it just doesnt feel 7-3 at all id say 6-4. only character GL probably 7-3's is Grundy because he can literall just air rocket and minigun the entire match and win

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
GL does beat Shazam handily in the zoning game but cant do anything to him after a knockdown and Shazam can go crazy on GL after one, cant random lift because b2, im no expert on this matchup but it just doesnt feel 7-3 at all id say 6-4. only character GL probably 7-3's is Grundy because he can literall just air rocket and minigun the entire match and win
GL does the exact same thing to Shazam, though. At least with Grundy he can swamp hands you on the way down to catch you.