What's new

Incomplete (errors found)TYM MK9 Tournament players rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
guys do not take this list so personal because as dancock said this is a ranking system and in a ranking system higher rank does not always mean better player this ranking system is for us in the community to be rank based on our performace on tounament.

DanCock man to this date our first offline tourney it is still the most fun i ever had in a tourney even when there were only like 20-30 players
finally some one who understands the list!!!!

Hell yea it was the best. I think it was due to the small amount of players it let us get to know each other better :)

Damn I got some improving to do

I Better get in the lab today if I want to have any hope of cracking top 60 :)
once you get me final rounds number you'll shoot up to top 15 I believe.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

My only question is why would someone be ranked higher because the attended more tournaments than me but placed last and I get say 10th place twice?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Also what if someone uses name variants? Like mlg I used treadmill1150 but fv I used treadmill.

DanCock
Nm...answered my own question...I'm treadmill and treadmill1150 both names are on the list. Sivart and reposivart are the same as well.

So I should be at 168

Sivart (reposivart) should be 153

Death

Noob
Damn props for the work but I actually think the NFG is more accurate lol. How the hell is Morty so low lol. Even 10 people above him would even say hes better than them. Chris G top 3.

Amazing work and effort Dancock but after seeing that list ive never been so grateful for NFG as I have been now.

Damn props for the work but I actually think the NFG is more accurate lol. How the hell is Morty so low lol. Even 10 people above him would even say hes better than them. Chris G top 3.

Amazing work and effort Dancock but after seeing that list ive never been so grateful for NFG as I have been now.
Chris g is playing like its day one mk and still dominating, he is absolutely one of the best and consistently proves it.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
I'll second Peanuts and I'd love to help out with this....I'm a huge math junkie...I voluntarily took a probably and statistics course my senior year of high school when I didn't have to take a math at all.

DanCock

I dunno if that's a rhetorical question, but I was bored so I figured I would check and see where Morty's points were coming from. He got 17th at MLG Columbus, so that's 25 points, plus another 93 for attending a 93 man tournament. At NEC he got 4th so that's 250 plus that tournament got 84 people so another 84 points for NEC. So that all adds up to 452 which wait that's not the right number. I think I fucked up somewhere???

DanCock

Cock Master!!

LAST 4 MONTHS of tournaments. Not one years worth. This is also missing final round. so morty will go up along with pig and others.

I don't understand why those simple things are lost on everyone????

Chris g place 2nd at apex, 2nd at power up, 13 at nec, 7th at winter brawl. Thats 4 majors all with top players. How is his ranking bull????!

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

streetsweep187

Kneel before me
Just wanted to throw out that sweepy187 from mlg Columbus was me streetsweep187 ....I didn't see it on the list so Im taking it u guys know....but sweet list I'm glad I made it on it :D

Dark_Rob

Noob
I'm just saying that in all honesty, Riu48 is better than 95% of the MK player base.

I think Chris G is a boss. And even though he isn't a MK die hard, he's more than legit.
Man I couldnt agree more about Riu48 I play casuals with him at VSM all the time. Hes one of the most intelligent players out there. A true student of the game. He has tons and tons of knowledge about the game, and he doesnt keep any of it to himself. Got a question? Dont understand something? You can count on Riu for the anwser or the explanation. Hes also a really chill down to earth guy, Im happy hes doing so well in this game.

Actually Chris G is an MK diehard. I can remember back 2 or 3 years ago at WB4 and ECT2 and every other tournament I went to he was always there kicking peoples ass in UMK3. Hes just a diehard FG player in general though. I call him the jack of all trades, master of all.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
Good shit on working hard, Dan. Reminds me of why I always wanted you as a mod ever since MKO... ah, the old days!

No list will ever be perfect, which is why people should ignore them and place high at tournaments. Quite honestly, the list is not even for top players, this one seems more legitimate for players who are trying to get better, and it easily gives them a shot at how far they go ranked at Majors.

Top players should be the least worried about any list.

Man I couldnt agree more about Riu48 I play casuals with him at VSM all the time. Hes one of the most intelligent players out there. A true student of the game. He has tons and tons of knowledge about the game, and he doesnt keep any of it to himself. Got a question? Dont understand something? You can count on Riu for the anwser or the explanation. Hes also a really chill down to earth guy, Im happy hes doing so well in this game.

Actually Chris G is an MK diehard. I can remember back 2 or 3 years ago at WB4 and ECT2 and every other tournament I went to he was always there kicking peoples ass in UMK3. Hes just a diehard FG player in general though. I call him the jack of all trades, master of all.
Riu48 is the smartest player in the universe. There, I said it.

Hes probably the only player I would root for even when he is facing me at a tournament! lol

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
DanCock I really think Apex and NorCal Regionals (assuming that's what CalRegionals means) should be counted as minors or major minors. One of the main points behind changing the NFGR formula is that MK majors aren't necessarily Capcom majors. Like Flawless Victory was definitely bigger than those two tournaments.

Krayzie

Safeties disabled. Krayzie mode engaged!
DanCock I really think Apex and NorCal Regionals (assuming that's what CalRegionals means) should be counted as minors or major minors. One of the main points behind changing the NFGR formula is that MK majors aren't necessarily Capcom majors. Like Flawless Victory was definitely bigger than those two tournaments.
I think its SoCal Regionals. Not sure if NCR is up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.