What's new

Imperium e-Sports Bar Injustice Tournament Results and videos | Migosan's 3rd straight championship

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Ladies & Gentlemen, an important message from our friend @Marcus from the Philippines:

"Another Injustice tournament was held last June 7, 2014 at Imperium e-Sports bar and video gaming lounge (Manila, Philippines). Migosan busted out his Doomsday to defend his title against Gildo's Martian Manhunter. Winning his 3rd straight and 5th overall championship, Migosan of the MACAYAN EMPIRE still holds the title as the Injustice champion in the Philippines.

Here are the results and vids."

1. Migosan (Batman, Doomsday, Aquaman)
2. Gildo (Martian Manhunter, Shazam)
3. EatMyJollyHotdog (Ares)
4. Aan (Killer Frost)
5. Haiku (Shazam, Scorpion)
5. Emcee3rd (Green Arrow)
7. Krimpai (Harley Quinn)
7. Audio (Wonder Woman)

Winners Finals

Losers Finals

Grand Finals

Here's the link for the full playlist
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLbKAHGfw_eUmDq67G1E3x4PgBpuj_JAz

Attachments

Marcus

Mortal Kombat Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Thank you for the support TYM! A lot of drops and adjustments in the gameplay since the TV used has lag, but still a fun event for the participants nonetheless.

migosan

MK Philippines / Injustice Philippines
Pardon my scrappy play here in this tourney, the monitor we used had like almost a second lag and it was really bad, haha we were dropping inputs and you cant really execute frame traps and set ups so i had to keep it scrubby and simple haha, thanks for having us again on tym,its always me and my bro @Marcus reppin mk9 and igau here in the ph, macayan empire rules!

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
great to know there is an injustice scene in the Philippines! i actually have family out there. maybe ill check it out when i visit sometime!