What's new

If you could design one of the new fighters...

DreadKnight1

Beaten, by this mere man
I think a character that can manipulate metal should be from another realm then he/she can be a fictitious metal rather than earth
s known metal.
Well the mk universe has fighters who can manipulate electricity,fire,ice,spiritual energy,smoke,water, the minds of others etc. I think s metal manipulator would fit nicely

khrome

Master of The Universe
Well the mk universe has fighters who can manipulate electricity,fire,ice,spiritual energy,smoke,water, the minds of others etc. I think s metal manipulator would fit nicely
I don;t think u get what I'm saying.Electricity,fire,ice, etc. are abilities but u cannot get a fire or ice that is superior to the others, whereas with metals, there is a whole periodic table on earth metals. These earth metals are not invincible, whereas if it was a fictitious metal used, u can make up whatever story u want.

shig

kool guy
I want a twisted/evil chemist character. He makes concoctions in veils during battle and could cause dangerous zones on the ground by smashing them on the floor.

Maybe he could drink some and become immune to chip or raise his damage for a bit too. It is a spin on the "drunken" character design where you get stronger moves added to your moveset and more damage the more you drink.
Get hype for the return of No Face, from Mortal Kombat Special Ops.

I never researched it, but I heard that Harada won't put a wing chun character in Tekken to honor Ip Man's will. Don't know the details, but that character might be unlikely for that reason.
Harada said that as a Japanese studio, they felt they would somehow be violating his wish that Wing Chun never be taught to the Japanese.

But if that's their reasoning (which ignores the historical context- since Japan is no longer the imperialist Japan of that age), it does not apply to NRS which is an American studio.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
I have the best idea:

A bastard son of a Shokan and a Tarkatan(but not any that we know of).

Four arms like a Shokan, housing four "swords" like a Tarkatan, head spikes like a Shokan(but more elongated and devilish), and a big ol' set of Tarkatan Chompers, a long low hanging braided pony tail that splits into three ends as well and a large eye patch. In-between the size of both races.

I'd think it be cool if he were like, the "pirate king" of Outworld, a master thief and captain to an entire crew of misfits and orphans.

Man if only I could draw, this dude looks so cool in my head.

khrome

Master of The Universe
I have the best idea:

A bastard son of a Shokan and a Tarkatan(but not any that we know of).

Four arms like a Shokan, housing four "swords" like a Tarkatan, head spikes like a Shokan(but more elongated and devilish), and a big ol' set of Tarkatan Chompers, a long low hanging braided pony tail that splits into three ends as well and a large eye patch. In-between the size of both races.

I'd think it be cool if he were like, the "pirate king" of Outworld, a master thief and captain to an entire crew of misfits and orphans.

Man if only I could draw, this dude looks so cool in my head.
lol

Can we have an alien fighter that came from a different planet? He'd fight with ray guns or something lol. Kinda like a Martian or some other cool humanoid alien.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
I want a twisted/evil chemist character. He makes concoctions in veils during battle and could cause dangerous zones on the ground by smashing them on the floor.

Maybe he could drink some and become immune to chip or raise his damage for a bit too. It is a spin on the "drunken" character design where you get stronger moves added to your moveset and more damage the more you drink.
I think @GrandMasterson should repost his ORI concept. It is literally the only entrant in that MK create a character thread that I can remember and it's kind of close to this. I think he even had a moveset listed for the guy.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
A character who runs on hype. Very flashy combos, and his damage is based upon how loud the surrounding is. If the crowd is cheering or chanting (imagine Jim chants), you could potentially get some big damage.

Has good comeback potential, if you don't mind playing to the crowd. One of his supers is a taunt that's like "GIVE ME YOUR ENERGY!" And if you can build the hype, you get buffs.

If you can't, he is just a dan hibiki.

Pothead rides in on a skateboard, has a bong for ranged normals... puffs and charges up smoke attacks which move slowly... says various quotes such as
"it's the corporations man..."

Pho Cubic

Sérieusement Sabrewulf peut aller en enfer.
I want a character that has a tracking projectile launcher, a teleport, an anti-projectile counter, good keep away, an OH that goes 1/3 of the screen & leads into full combo punish, awesome anti-air, a reset, & can turn invisible.

Hmmm...seems kinda cheap though. A character with those tools will probably never make it into a fighting game, right M2Dave?

King Roosta

The Duke of the Donk
ive said it a million times and ill keep saying. i want baraka to grow a spike mohawk and elbow blades, or they could put that stuff on anew tarkatan and he would be my new favorite character for life!

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
lol, I knew somebody was gonna bring that up.. Hotaru didn't really strike me as a samurai, although that look is kinda reminiscant of one due to the flags on his back. Even his alternate fails to look like one due to the helmet. But I hope the MK team doesn't just give up on that. If they won't introduce a new one, then bring Hotaru back and change his armor to look more Japanese.