If you could balance patch MK9, what would you do? (NRS PLEASE READ!!!)

Discussion in 'Mortal Kombat 9 General Discussion' started by AU_IM_DIGIMON, May 3, 2012.

1. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

You shouldn't be using 24 for spin anyways. Now that 24,1+2 is safe and you can fish for the throw, there is no need ever to use it for spin (use 112 or 21). Or you can use it to try to get a random xray out of the low like PL tried to do on CDjr at MLG lol
  2. K.O.E_18

K.O.E_18 Military Man

XBL:
    KARS1215
    KL is a slightly above average character IMO. The only thing that separates him is his mobility.
  3. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member Lead Moderator

XBL:
    x THTB x
    I don't even get the Kitana cutter change, tbh. It wouldn't change much, because her options afterwards are basically still the same, minus getting stuffed out more often on some things.

And Baraka needs an AA spin that leads to something more than 7%, along with EX charge having projectile invincibility.
  4. Konqrr

Konqrr ManBearPig

Using an armored cutter that gives a safe jump on hit and meter build through pressure would make her OP... that's why I said it's a troll buff lol
  5. TrickyLizard

TrickyLizard Active Member

Is not what I should or I shouldn't be using.... Thats like me saying u shouldnt be using d1 to get in but just to push opponents away. 2,4,spin needs to hit everytime don't matter of stance.
    Konqrr likes this.
  6. Plop

Plop Shower o' shit

PSN:
    Plopalina
    Man i sooo wish he had his spin from MKDC
  7. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member Lead Moderator

XBL:
    x THTB x
    No, I meant the cutter being -1 change lol. Shoulda specified, my bad.
    Konqrr likes this.
  8. NRF CharlieMurphy

NRF CharlieMurphy Kindergarten Meta

that... I get. ;)
    TrickyLizard likes this.
  9. Zoidberg747

Zoidberg747 They see me MB B3in', they hatin'

He needs his old chop chop AA back, without the auto correct(or leave it there, you know, to let him have some bullshit too....)
  10. Treadmill

Treadmill Well-Known Member

Fuck it, give everyone resets and all strings are at 0 on block.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2
  11. Pig Of The Hut

Pig Of The Hut Kryptonian General - Kneel Before Me

If you tempt them , it will come :)