What's new

If MKX was a back to block game, which variations would be the most dominant?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Just for fun, which variations you guys would think it would be a nightmare to fight against if MKX was a B2B game?

Great topic. I think subzero would be a pain with his crossover punch. He could get an ambitious jump in off a freeze into a 50/50. Or Takeda with his overhead air teleport.

CabooseLeGoose

Le Scoop
Tanya, obvious reasons. Then, anyone with a teleport. Kitana air float mind games might be annoying. Hat trick would probably jump up the tier list. Thank God back isn't block.

SEV

Noob
With BF2 corpse hops, any Reptile variation would be pretty good.

Summoner Quan could probably do some pretty broke shit with his bat while crossing up.

MisguidedAngel

Greetings, Mortal
Oh god I can just imagine this. Hat Trick would be godly.
Not really, since it would just work like similar mechanics in every other back to block game, like Litchi's staff or half the shit in Marvel (as long as you're holding away from your opponent you'll still block attacks coming from behind you)

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
F/T

If you get knocked down and I neutral jump your body, you can eat the delayed triple-cross-up.

lol... gawd give me a break... turning off the "watch" thing on this thread for being just another kid acting like a ridiculous and petulant little girl stamping her foot.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Not really, since it would just work like similar mechanics in every other back to block game, like Litchi's staff or half the shit in Marvel (as long as you're holding away from your opponent you'll still block attacks coming from behind you)
Well that's no fun.