What's new

Question IAMC

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
I apologize if this has already been discussed in another thread but i am curious why no one uses this? It seems to have quicker startup than normal MC. Im sure there are other uses for this as well. RunwayMafia and other HG players. Sry i dont know any other HG players to tag. i really should communicate more with the HG forums.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Yeah I def. use it on occasion...it is super fast and you can cancel into flight. I mostly use it to escape...

Boodendorf

Bird woman!
Never really used it, mostly because the only difference between ground and air is that air has faster startup. Though doing string 4 mc is cool to catch backdashes, it's risky.

BigMilk

Former Divine Power Abuser
What we were referring to doesn't involve a flight cancel. i was asking about jumping then instantly using mace charge . it is much faster

Do you mean flight cancel a combo into an air MC to get away or is there a way to flight cancel a mace charge? I'm a noob, sorry.
I think Runway may be referring to escaping a bad position like escaping corner with upMacecharge since its quick. After the macecharge is done, you can cancel the recovery by pressing 4 (i.e. flight cancelling). No need to apologize :)