What's new

Guide "I Love My Job" -- Deathstroke General Discussion Thread

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Character Biography --
A military man, Slade Wilson was recruited into the special ops unit Team 7, where he participated in highly dangerous classified missions. Willing to do whatever he could to better himself, Slade underwent and experimental procedure that granted him enhanced speed, strength and intelligence, effectively making him the world's greatest soldier. Read More >
This is a general discussion thread -- So please, discuss, theorize, hypothesize here!

UPDATE: Deathstrkes Move List

Credits to BGMD

Just a little bit of footage from 4:58 and so on. Credits to I$AAC

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Unless there's an actual fact somewhere where we can find info about him, let's just use the trailer to speculate on what he will be: Zoner? Rushdown? Footsie? Anti-zoning?

My guess would be zoning due to dat Kenshi sword looking like it's from MK: Deception.Also dat Stryker gun from UMK3.

A little bit off-topic but his MK9 Nightwolf or MK: A Sektor Kenpo stance suggests that he may be top or mid-top tier.

It's too damn hard to tell honestly. That trailer imo sorta of sucked. Not much to take away from it besides the fact that the Green Arrow trailer was a much better reveal.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Unless Black Manta's in the game, Deathstroke will most likely end up my main.

I$AAC

Noob
IMO I think he's going to be a footsie/zoner. He use his guns and machine guns for zoning and his anti air grenade launcher and spiral sword to combat jump ins.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Just meant to mention this here too, but colt confirmed what his trait was, he called it "perfect aim". It makes his gun attacks unblockable for a short time, after which his guns will always miss for a short time.

Now that we know what it is, it'd be nice to know if it's just a timer or it just disappears as soon as you use guns a certain number of times.