What's new

I Like Injustice.

VOR

Noob
The movement sucks ass and the controls are sluggish. A couple of dumb characters exist. Everything else is great.

Injustice can be a fun game. I really like the traits and character designs.

But it's too...I don't know. Loose for me. Armor everywhere. Everybody has 50/50 's. The cross ups in this game alone make me want to break my disc.

But I do enjoy it. In small amounts.

pherleece

Woolay
Of course there are people who don't like it genuinely, not some people like it because a) they are bad at the game or b) they are salty that it's a NRS game that isn't MK.

Injustice is very unique and but some people want conventional 'footsies' instead of a challenge of shaping and adapting to very unconventional footsies.
another reason people might not like it is cause they just dont like it, might have nothing to do with being bad or thats it is a NRS game thats not MK. i know many people who just dont like it cause they just dont.

personally i love the game but i can understand all this INJ vs MK talked cause lots of us loved MK for over 20 years and we only had 2 years with injustice. i wouldnt be surprised if after injustice 3 or mk vs injustice everyone will be peachy

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
This is an honest post by a 30 year old guy. i have been playing since Mk 1 and sf2 days. I have seen scenes come and go and change. I have seen good games, and bad ones.

This is he most fun fighting game I have ever played. Every character is a different game in itself, which is no small accomplishment. No clones, no character is truly bad. Every character brings something forward, even joker!

Sure, I hated the game pre patch and their are a few things I do not like but that's beside the by.

Another thing. If my misses can get into it because she recognizes characters from TV and film, it can only be a good thing.

This games amazing. I hope mkx lives up to expectations.

I am not sure it can live up to mine. Only time can tell.

Thanks.

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
This honestly might be my favorite game of all time. Plus anything with GL gets my approval (even bought his movie video game >.<)

NRS made me Play and enjoy this even though i hated DC... ok MK vs DC did some pre-work on me but still... injustice is a very good game an does not deserve death. both games need to exist and be high rated at tournaments and high-Level-Play Needs to be exposed on streams. i still think injustice isnt even Close to being fleshed out.