What's new

I Like Injustice.

RHCP

Noob
I wish it was me (I like Aquaman quite a lot) but no I don't have Xbox Live at the moment. I have had a lot of stuff happening lately where I don't have as much time for video games as I wish. I also wish I had a Godly Aquaman.

Harley is such a great character design and Injustice training mode and better netplay made me a better (at least more informed) player.

Vengeance135

Saltiest Joker Player
I love injustice because it gave me a chance to play my favorite character ever and with Jokers playstyle which requires me to play extremely smart though sometimes I can be Ambiguous, reckless, yolo af and high damaging if you get a good read and have trait active. Playing injustice requires alot of thought because of the character I use. Its like playing chess and when I win I feel I earned it for always being a step ahead. But I still have to go visit my wife Nina W. every now and again :joker:

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I love when I can play this game offline with my buds who are at my skill level. Having a hella good time leveling up my Sooooooooperman!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Maybe this is the reason why I didn't stick with the game. I don't have a character passion like most of you do. There's unfortunately no character that I like either concept-wise nor playstyle-wise.

It already didn't help that I'm not into Superheroes and well...shit, the game is about Superheroes. And with the non-Superhero characters remaining, there are very few that I find cool enough that I'd like to play them. And to even lower my standards, I wouldn't mind playing anyone as long as their playstyle fit me. But sadly, the closest that comes to that is DS. And I'm just not satisfied with him. Which ultimately led me to stopping. Despite maining him since launch.

Digit

KH Mahvel Baby!
I love this game for introducing Shazam to me who has become my favorite hero now.
Accomplishing something w/ that character and getting noticed by Ed Boon and his team was the greatest feeling ever!

Thanks NRS <3 ^^

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Injustice is a fun game.

But is it a good fighting game?

World-renowned Mortal Kombat 9 players and footsies experts Claude VonStroke and SwiftTomHanks say no.
Good post Dave.

I'll still get Kano nerfed in MKX, but I'll wait a few more weeks to do it, just for you.