What's new

I Like Injustice.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
With all the negative talk about Injustice lately what with all the MK X hype. I thought about making a thread about how much we actually Like Injustice.

Personally I really love the game, I like all the silly nuances and meta's that are created from it. I like all the things it does differently from other fighting games: For example, you can armor through throws, If you could actually throw armor, characters like Bane and Doomsday would be destroyed; Trait? Nah son, grab.

My favorite thing about IGAU is the character variety, every character is different and fun to play, no "50 shroyus" and clone characters. When I first picked up Injustice I didn't like it very much (I played Green Lantern at the time), but when I switched to Lobo I found a lot more fun in the game. I remember what Reo said on a Kryptonite Council podcast a while back about how much more fun he had when he switched characters.

So yea, Injustice. Good game eh?

Amplified$hotz

Done with MK1. Stop supporting a scam company
Also it's more fun when you're playing to achieve something like beating a certain person or being the best player of your character. Otherwise you get tired of playing. :joker:

E

Eldriken

I honestly have more fun playing Lex than I did playing Kitana.
I have more fun playing Doomsday than I did Kitana. =D

I'm glad I switched from Catwoman to Doomsday. Nothing against her as a character, I just got bored after playing her for a while and almost gave up on the game. Then Doomsday happened, and yeah...here I am.

Phosferrax

Original Liu Kang cop.
Of course there are people who don't like it genuinely, not some people like it because a) they are bad at the game or b) they are salty that it's a NRS game that isn't MK.

Injustice is very unique and but some people want conventional 'footsies' instead of a challenge of shaping and adapting to very unconventional footsies.

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
I have more fun playing Doomsday than I did Kitana. =D

I'm glad I switched from Catwoman to Doomsday. Nothing against her as a character, I just got bored after playing her for a while and almost gave up on the game. Then Doomsday happened, and yeah...here I am.
So you give up d1~cutter for d1~ES?

You're no longer welcome in Edenia.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I personally didn't enjoy the game anywhere near as much as MK9, and stopped playing around the time Zod was released, but even I have to admit it is a good game. I just couldn't find a character I had fun playing as besides Black Adam, and he seemed so one-dimensional. With Smoke, you learned something new and incredibly fucked up every time you entered Practice mode; wasn't feeling that with Adam. At the time, everyone was also using him since he was OP and braindead, so I got turned off too...